BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

Allen and Derwin James were my favorite players. Hard to complain about any pick in particular so far.

EDIT: Zero bad picks so far. You guys are a talented group.

Edited by MD4L

So I unintentionally did something.

I offered both MD4L (Pick 13) and Whicker (Pick 14) the same deal to move up if my player was available after Footy's pick. Whicker said he would do the deal and MD4L said he would PM me after Footy made his pick. After Pick #12 was made MD4L PMed me and said he accepted my deal if my player was still there, Whicker also sent me a PM prior to MD4L accepting saying that he won't be around for a few hours to accept. I PMed Whicker immediately to tell him that MD4L accepted and I would not be making the deal with him.

kinda rock in a hard place scenario and I apologize. Hopefully Whicker can show up prior to time expiring and resolve my guilt.

My B.

• Like 1

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

So I unintentionally did something.

I offered both MD4L (Pick 13) and Whicker (Pick 14) the same deal to move up if my player was available after Footy's pick. Whicker said he would do the deal and MD4L said he would PM me after Footy made his pick. After Pick #12 was made MD4L PMed me and said he accepted my deal if my player was still there, Whicker also sent me a PM prior to MD4L accepting saying that he won't be around for a few hours to accept. I PMed Whicker immediately to tell him that MD4L accepted and I would not be making the deal with him.

kinda rock in a hard place scenario and I apologize. Hopefully Whicker can show up prior to time expiring and resolve my guilt.

My B.

I had the PM from Whicker approving the trade.  He said he would be out for a couple hours, so hopefully he makes it back before his clock ends.

Also, I have a potential trade in place for 1.15 if a player is available(and I believe @Hockey5djh has the PM from Ted verifying this).  If Whickers' clock expires, I'll hold off on accepting the trade and making the pick until the end of my clock.

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

I had the PM from Whicker approving the trade.  He said he would be out for a couple hours, so hopefully he makes it back before his clock ends.

Also, I have a potential trade in place for 1.15 if a player is available(and I believe @Hockey5djh has the PM from Ted verifying this).  If Whickers' clock expires, I'll hold off on accepting the trade and making the pick until the end of my clock.

I have the PM.

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Ok, so we have no real rush.  Whicker said he'd be back in a couple hours.

But I am pretty sure he didn't see your PM about taking Cuba's deal.

It says read 18 minutes ago and I sent it 38 minutes ago. The last PM before that was over an hour ago

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

It says read 18 minutes ago and I sent it 38 minutes ago. The last PM before that was over an hour ago

Might have just opened a tab on his phone and didn't really read anything?  We aren't in a huge rush regardless.