Madden 19

MacReady

11 minutes ago, CrashMan510 said:

Its a trap. It always is

admiral-ackbar-gif-10.gif

I agree. It probably is. I bought it last year because I liked the reviews from guys like the ones posting and I got burned.

I've gotta stay strong. And maybe buy it later. Being on PC has me all sorts of intrigued.

Was watching a YouTube video of a guy doing a Colts Franchise with Madden 19. 

Admits with the first video he is a Seahawks fan and isn’t too familiar with the Colts roster. 

Jump to second preseason game 

YouTuber - Hooker? Since when did we have a safety named Hooker?

??‍♂️

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

admiral-ackbar-gif-10.gif

I agree. It probably is. I bought it last year because I liked the reviews from guys like the ones posting and I got burned.

I've gotta stay strong. And maybe buy it later. Being on PC has me all sorts of intrigued.

Playing on PC has been not very fun for me on the trial. It doesn't run smooth and there's a bunch of issues with alt+tabbing and stuff. Maybe once they fix those issues it'll be fine, but right now I spent 30% of my time in the trial just trying to get teh damn game to run smooth.

7 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Playing on PC has been not very fun for me on the trial. It doesn't run smooth and there's a bunch of issues with alt+tabbing and stuff. Maybe once they fix those issues it'll be fine, but right now I spent 30% of my time in the trial just trying to get teh damn game to run smooth.

And you've got a pc specifically for gaming, correct?

5 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

And you've got a pc specifically for gaming, correct?

Yep. I have a pretty damn good setup, all things considered:

i7 490k Devil's Canyon processor

GTX 980 GPU

144hz 2k monitor

Like, I'm able to play CS:GO on maxed out settings. I'm able to play Overwatch on maxed out settings. I'm able to play Rainbow Six Siege at 100+ fps, but then Madden comes along and everything's choppy. It's just the way they're attempting to port the game over. They're gonna have to fix that.

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

GTX 980 GPU

144hz 2k monitor

Like, I'm able to play CS:GO on maxed out settings. I'm able to play Overwatch on maxed out settings. I'm able to play Rainbow Six Siege at 100+ fps, but then Madden comes along and everything's choppy. It's just the way they're attempting to port the game over. They're gonna have to fix that.

Optimization has always been an issue with EA's games.

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

GTX 980 GPU

144hz 2k monitor

I only have a 3770. 1060 3gb. 16 GB ram. Everything is up, Max AA every shadows medium, crowd low. 144fps all the time minus a couple stadiums seem to make it stick at 120. At least that appears to be the case, that the stadium effects it.

Are you getting the mouse glitch? You're using a controller I'm sure right.

I have ODS on. I barely utilize above 60% on CPU or GPU. I can't crap on performance from my end. I expected it to be a mess, and I'm sure it is for some. I'm happy as **** with it for the first PC in a decade

4 hours ago, Norm said:

I only have a 3770. 1060 3gb. 16 GB ram. Everything is up, Max AA every shadows medium, crowd low. 144fps all the time minus a couple stadiums seem to make it stick at 120. At least that appears to be the case, that the stadium effects it.

Are you getting the mouse glitch? You're using a controller I'm sure right.

I have ODS on. I barely utilize above 60% on CPU or GPU. I can't crap on performance from my end. I expected it to be a mess, and I'm sure it is for some. I'm happy as **** with it for the first PC in a decade

What's the mouse glitch? Where the cursor appears all the time? If so, yes, but otherwise I'm not sure.

7 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

What's the mouse glitch? Where the cursor appears all the time? If so, yes, but otherwise I'm not sure.

Yeah. It's broken

I was wondering if it was everyone

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

Yeah. It's broken

I was wondering if it was everyone

Yeah idk. I'm just frustrated that I blew my 10 hour trial figuring out how to configure settings rather than playing the damn game. It shouldn't be like that, especially for someone like me who has a pretty high end gaming PC. I should be able to load in and play without spending hours playing around with FPS settings, DirectX versions, etc.

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah idk. I'm just frustrated that I blew my 10 hour trial figuring out how to configure settings rather than playing the damn game. It shouldn't be like that, especially for someone like me who has a pretty high end gaming PC. I should be able to load in and play without spending hours playing around with FPS settings, DirectX versions, etc.

You updated drivers obviously? I'm amazed you're having issues with a better setup than me. I took vsync off and I get 220 fps sometimes lol during actual play

Archived