Draft Rumor Mill - All Things Related

kgarrett12486

What s very unique about this draft year, 5 QBs will have a legitimate 1 st round grade.  The 3 QBs last season at best were viewed as similar prospects to this group of prospects and all 3 were acquired via the teams trading up.  I'm one of the guys who has written how unusual to see 3 QBs go in the top 6, much less 4.  However, this may be the year.  Besides Buffalo, Arizona is looking at their QB depth chart and saying uh oh. 

Taven Bryan highlights make me considering trading down in the middle first and taking him. Guy had a strong combine AND his film shows he is a player. McCoy is turning 30 this year, why NOT draft his predecessor? Once we get a feel for how Bryan is we can easily trade McCoy and get a pick for him and save money. I know that’s probably a little too proactive for Jason Licht and he is pressured to win now. Just a quick thought.

On 3/16/2018 at 7:38 PM, indifference said:

Taven Bryan highlights make me considering trading down in the middle first and taking him. Guy had a strong combine AND his film shows he is a player. McCoy is turning 30 this year, why NOT draft his predecessor? Once we get a feel for how Bryan is we can easily trade McCoy and get a pick for him and save money. I know that’s probably a little too proactive for Jason Licht and he is pressured to win now. Just a quick thought.

Yea I really like Taven Bryan and Da'Ron Payne.

17 hours ago, indifference said:

Zero % chance TB trades up. RB is still huge need plus the depth on the OL/DL still bare. But, I think pick 7 and third rounder for pick 5 and their 5th rounder would work according to draft chart.

It took the Jets three 2nd round picks to move up from 6 to 3 this year, so doubt all it would take is a 3rd...

20 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

It took the Jets three 2nd round picks to move up from 6 to 3 this year, so doubt all it would take is a 3rd...

Yeah. There's no way we could afford to move up. Unless we wanna come away from this draft with only Chubb and a fourth round RB. ?

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Anyone else surprised how much of a cutting down media is giving Barkley.  Some are writing Guice is better.  Not prudent to take a top 10 pick on a RB.  What am I missing?  The guy is a home run hitter from anywhere on the field.

I saw Trevor say Guice is better. lol

I don't get it either. The draft process is too long and folks just need **** to talk about, I guess.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I saw Trevor say Guice is better. lol

I don't get it either. The draft process is too long and folks just need **** to talk about, I guess.

I agree, I couldn't believe that tweet either.  Even if you believe Guice is a better between the tackle runner, Barkley is going to be lethal as a route runner like James White only a lot bigger and faster,  I think he is the perfect RB prospect for today s NFL.    Not as important to recognize which gap to run thru for a gain of 3 yards, it s all about matchups.  

He s McKinnon only bigger stronger, and faster.

Archived