Draft Rumor Mill - All Things Related

kgarrett12486

2 hours ago, Tyson Jr said:

We're not getting barkley.  I want guice! Problem is I'm not sure if he's there when we pick in the second. I was campaigning for Carlos Hyde during fa.  I just want a powerful runner. I'd rather have guice though so if we could get him that would be awesome. Bpa round 1 then rb round 2 then dB round 4 is how I hope it goes. 

I could see us trading back with the Bills, Cards etc and taking Guice there. I’d really like him as well. 

3 hours ago, Tyson Jr said:

We're not getting barkley.  I want guice! Problem is I'm not sure if he's there when we pick in the second. I was campaigning for Carlos Hyde during fa.  I just want a powerful runner. I'd rather have guice though so if we could get him that would be awesome. Bpa round 1 then rb round 2 then dB round 4 is how I hope it goes. 

Like any of us really have a clue...

Guice is not a first round RB. Limited pass catching skills, we made this same mistake with Martin. Only RB worth taking in the first is Barkley everyone else in my book can wait till round 2 or later. In a dream world we walk away with Chubb in round 3. 

1 hour ago, REDandPEWTER said:

I really don’t see what teams love about mayfield. Arm talent is ok. Awareness is questionable. Attitude is really shaky. How you lead in college may not work in the nfl. 

I think his floor is out of the league and ceiling is case keenum. 

That is what is misconstrued about him by many fans. He's not going to be the easiest guy in the world to coach up, as he's very opinionated from what I've heard...

However, he's a fiery guy and can get anyone in a room to rally behind him. Teammates loved playing with him.

That is a valuable skill-set to teams looking for a QB...

I think his ceiling is much higher than Case Keenum. I think he could be just a notch or two below Russell Wilson if all things go right. He throws a better ball than most give him credit for...

19 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Adds fuel to the fire that they're smitten with Baker Mayfield...

Just spit balling from what I have read with teams and high interest in a QB prospect, love draft rumors

Cleveland -Darnold, Allen

Giants - Darnold 

Jets- Allen, Mayfield

Broncos - Mayfield

Bills -Rosen

What a crazy draft  potentially 

Archived