Draft Rumor Mill - All Things Related

kgarrett12486

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Not surprised at this. Pass rushers are always a premium in the draft. I expect Chubb, Landry and Davenport to all be top 15 picks...

I've been saying for a while when people were mocking Fitzpatrick in the top 7 it was unlikely. He's more of a teens to low 20's guy IMO...

51 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I actually mocked them Darnold and Chubb in my first mock. Nobody liked it. ?

The Browns staying at four would put a big wrinkle in the draft.

It does make sense because Dorsey has no allegiance to the draft picks of the former GM.  Reynolds from PR raises an interesting question with the Browns and LT. How comfortable do they feel with their depth chart? I remind myself that even the best mock drafts at best get around 30-40 % of the picks right.  A lot of surprises.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

I actually mocked them Darnold and Chubb in my first mock. Nobody liked it. ?

The Browns staying at four would put a big wrinkle in the draft.

Browns taking at Chubb would be good value. DL would be scary for their sake I hope they are prepared to give both DEs fat contracts. 

36 minutes ago, indifference said:

Browns taking at Chubb would be good value. DL would be scary for their sake I hope they are prepared to give both DEs fat contracts. 

Luckily for them, they'd have five years before they'd have to pay both big money.

47 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Luckily for them, they'd have five years before they'd have to pay both big money.

I still think Barkley will go #4. Hyde is only making $5 per season. Thats back up money and Duke Johnson is a change of pace. Barkley, Landry, JG and Darnold will be fun team to watch next year. Giants are going QB or Chubb. 

Archived