Draft Discussion 3.0

NudeTayne

1 hour ago, Iamcanadian said:

Never going to happen, Darnold will start games 7 or 8 and finish the season as our starter. This is how decent teams break in new QB's, see: Trubisky and it works quite well!

Believe me, after a couple of loses, the fans will be screaming for Darnold and he will be lucky to get 7 games on the bench.

It years past , those couple of loses are directly connected to poor QB play. With Tyrod he won’t make the mistake that cost the team points or turn the ball over. Which is exactly the opposite of Kizer. 

48 minutes ago, buno67 said:

It years past , those couple of loses are directly connected to poor QB play. With Tyrod he won’t make the mistake that cost the team points or turn the ball over. Which is exactly the opposite of Kizer. 

We will win at least 3-4 games wth a healthy Tyrod, if we have a roster of 40 good players then we may make the playoffs. 

Man o days been thinking about it lately and I don’t think I take Barkley over Elliot. This hype about Barkley is unreal based on the freaking combine. To the crazy idea of taking him number one?  I’m in the wrong business football fans are so easily hoodwinked. P.T. Barnum would have a field day on these message boards. 

Sidenote no names please but there’s a cat in the draft forum that drives me nuts. In on everything in there and says the same freaking thing all the time. Go take a dang hike in the woods or volunteer at a food shelter. 

11 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Man o days been thinking about it lately and I don’t think I take Barkley over Elliot. This hype about Barkley is unreal based on the freaking combine. To the crazy idea of taking him number one?  I’m in the wrong business football fans are so easily hoodwinked. P.T. Barnum would have a field day on these message boards. 

Sidenote no names please but there’s a cat in the draft forum that drives me nuts. In on everything in there and says the same freaking thing all the time. Go take a dang hike in the woods or volunteer at a food shelter. 

Just one eh?

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Just one eh?

I know right?  I don’t know why I go in there. Perhaps it’s to realize my life is ok. I can seriously ask my best friend’s 20 lb cat what we should do at one and he wouldn’t come up with an RB. 

Ironically enough 20 lb cats sell hits just like this Barkley crap does. 

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

I know right?  I don’t know why I go in there. Perhaps it’s to realize my life is ok. I can seriously ask my best friend’s 20 lb cat what we should do at one and he wouldn’t come up with an RB. 

Ironically enough 20 lb cats sell hits just like this Barkley crap does. 

“And then just draft whatever QB is left over at 4 because their all about the same” is inevitable next.

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

“And then just draft whatever QB is left over at 4 because their all about the same” is inevitable next.

Scarily limited thinking.

And these people are allowed to operate motor vehicles on our roads and highways!

25 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Barkley at #1

3rd rated QB at #4

DT to replace Shelton at #33

Billy Price at #35

Kerryon Johnson at #64 just in case Barkley doesn't workout.

Come on, you know you want to

22 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Have they not lived thru the last few years?  Do they not realize that the media, including all the draft sites and sports channels are out to sell adds?  Hopefully no offense but that includes footballs future. This crap every danged year and they continue to follow it. 

Oh well I guess it’s their life they can do what they want. I guess I just feel sorry for their mom. I’m sure she at one time thought she had a neuro surgeon on her hands. Now she has a gaming dude that “scouts” prospects all day that will “definitely lead to a job in scouting “ on her hands. Hopefully her pension will get them thru this. 

Too dramatic?

17 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Barkley at #1

3rd rated QB at #4

DT to replace Shelton at #33

Billy Price at #35

Kerryon Johnson at #64 just in case Barkley doesn't workout.

Come on, you know you want to

Man I want Barkley at 1, Guice at 4 and whatever QB is available at the top of round 6.

Archived