Draft Discussion 3.0

NudeTayne

18 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Theory:

Dorsey is putting Allen at #1 rumours out there in the hope that it gets a team to push through a trade with the Giants because they think Darnold might be available.

This then benefits Dorsey because it ensures Chubb and Barkley would be available at 4. One of them will already, we know this, but the theory is that Dorsey has his sights set on one in particular and wants to guarantee they will be available.

If the Bills decided to give the Giants what they want to move into the #2 spot tomorrow because they love Darnold and think he might be there... then both Chubb and Barkley are sat there at 4 and Dorsey gets exactly who he wants. As well as Darnold at 1 because he was bluffing the whole time.

I get this if Dorsey is in love with Chubb (I mean, who isn't?...err...anywho?), but otherwise it actually hurts us in having any leverage to trade down since three quarterbacks will be off the board. I just don't see a team giving up the farm for anyone but Darnold or Rosen, fair or not. They are perceived to be the only "safe" bets.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

I get this if Dorsey is in love with Chubb (I mean, who isn't?...err...anywho?), but otherwise it actually hurts us in having any leverage to trade down since three quarterbacks will be off the board. I just don't see a team giving up the farm for anyone but Darnold or Rosen, fair or not. They are perceived to be the only "safe" bets.

I think Dorsey isn’t interested in trading down and is locked on a player at 4. I’d assume it’s Chubb because of the position but I guess it could be Saquon too.

In Building the Browns, I noticed he said to Hue something like “just pick the best player available, it’s not hard.”

1 hour ago, Aztec Hammer said:

I think Dorsey isn’t interested in trading down and is locked on a player at 4. I’d assume it’s Chubb because of the position but I guess it could be Saquon too.

In Building the Browns, I noticed he said to Hue something like “just pick the best player available, it’s not hard.”

As much as I fap to the idea of trade downs, I wouldn't be angry with my number one quarterback and then Chubb at 4. Though it may be overdrafting him by five slots or so, he looks like he is a close to surefire high quality NFL starter at a vital position. I like him for all the reasons that others have stated, and I have grown to like the idea of a rotation of top pass-rushers. It makes a lot of sense, and the value is reasonable there. There is no way he makes it past Pick 7, and he may be BPA at that point.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Absolutely!!! Any and all of it. Just understand that if proven you’re lying we are giving you the bosko baby monitor treatment.

This guy isn't Dorsey himself, but it's just about as close as we're gonna get. The guy sees him in the facility almost daily. If that's not a TRUE FOD (Friend of Dorsey), I don't know what is.

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Absolutely!!! Any and all of it. Just understand that if proven you’re lying we are giving you the bosko baby monitor treatment.

I do hear say that bosko let him borrow the baby monitor. That thing is like truth serum. 

31 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

We need to start a new thread for @MistaBohmbastic and what he’s heard in the rumormill.

Baker getting hammered the night before a predraft meeting and Allen is a smokescreen.

I can't wait to see what happens to this forum when people realize it was with Scot McCloughan in terms of the person he was drinking and partying all night with...they both showed up to the morning meeting drunk.... I'm actually the one that told @MistaBohmbastic this rumor.

Who's the source you ask? Let's just say that I once again put it on the line for the love of the game, team, and country. I followed Baker once he touched down in Cleveland using my Pulitzer Prize winning investigative journalists skills. As night began to fall, I knew that I'd have to go more incognito .... so I dressed in.....(I'm sorry...it's still hard to speak of at the moment... I did it for the game) a certain "person of the night garb" so I could once again go undetected...:

It was a rough night....

200.gif#5-grid1

h7DAUs.gif

Scot, Bake, and I shared everything...we cried, we wept, we drank.... I can't say what exactly happened after that.... But I awoke to a note on the nightstand in what must've been Scot McCloughan's handwriting that said "Leader of Men...Little-Big Favre At #1 No Matter What..."

I sent my full report including DNA samples and photography (I hope Scot and Baker can forgive me) to Browns HQ with the ATTN to John Dorsey...

A source inside the building told me that he took one look at the evidence and shredded it up right before his meeting with Hue... WHY DIDN'T I SEND IT TO HUE AND JIMMY AS WELL????

All is lost... since then... there are men in Black Ties trailing me wherever I go.... I fear that they will silence me....

Before they can I have ONE MORE HUGE NEWS BOMB TO DROP... at night Scot said that at number 4 overall the Browns will select none other than dfaljl;laj df

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I need details AC/DC!!!!!! :)

I don't have many more right now unfortunately. He had the board shift before me and I went in early so we talked a bit before his shift ended. I will say that it sounded very much like Hue does have a say in the decision based on what he said about Josh Allen.

2 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I can't wait to see what happens to this forum when people realize it was Scot McCloughan who he was drinking and partying all night with...they both showed up to the morning meeting drunk.... I'm actually the one that told @MistaBohmbastic this rumor.

Who's the source you ask? Let's just say that I once again put it on the line for the love of the game, team, and country. I followed Baker once he touched down in Cleveland using my Pulitzer Prize winning investigative journalists skills. As night began to fall, I knew that I'd have to .... so I dressed in.....(I'm sorry...it's still hard to speak of at the moment... I did it for the game) a certain "person of the night garb" so I could once again go undetected...:

It was a rough night....

200.gif#5-grid1

h7DAUs.gif

Scot, Bake, and I shared everything...we cried, we wept, we drank.... I can't say what exactly happened after that.... But I awoke to a note on the nightstand in what must've been Scot McCloughan's handwriting that said "Leader of Men...Little-Big Favre At #1 No Matter What..."

I sent my full report including DNA samples and photography (I hope Scot and Baker can forgive me) to Browns HQ with the ATTN to John Dorsey...

A source inside the building told me that he took one look at the evidence and shredded it up right before his meeting with Hue... WHY DIDN'T I SENT IT TO HUE AND JIMMY AS WELL????

All is lost... since then... there are men in Black Ties trailing me wherever I go.... I fear that they will silence me....

Before they can I have ONE MORE HUGE NEWS BOMB TO DROP... at night Scot said that at number 4 overall the Browns will select none other than

Haha...well someone in the organization def knew so it cannot be ruled out. He did reaffirm your source though, in saying that multiple members of the front office are very high on Baker.

2 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I can't wait to see what happens to this forum when people realize it was with Scot McCloughan in terms of the person he was drinking and partying all night with...they both showed up to the morning meeting drunk.... I'm actually the one that told @MistaBohmbastic this rumor.

Who's the source you ask? Let's just say that I once again put it on the line for the love of the game, team, and country. I followed Baker once he touched down in Cleveland using my Pulitzer Prize winning investigative journalists skills. As night began to fall, I knew that I'd have to .... so I dressed in.....(I'm sorry...it's still hard to speak of at the moment... I did it for the game) a certain "person of the night garb" so I could once again go undetected...:

It was a rough night....

200.gif#5-grid1

h7DAUs.gif

A source inside the building told me that he took one look at the evidence and shredded it up right before his meeting with Hue... WHY DIDN'T I SENT IT TO HUE AND JIMMY AS WELL????

Before they can I have ONE MORE HUGE NEWS BOMB TO DROP... at night Scot said that at number 4 overall the Browns will select none other than

I don’t know why, now this I believe. 

Archived