DeSean Jackson

Cap space: -9.5 mill 

CUTS

Torrey Smith saves 5 mill 

Brent Celek saves 4 mill 

RESTRUCTURE

Lane Johnson saves 5 mill 

PAY CUTS

Vinny Curry accepts a pay cut to be around 7 mill a year and saves 3 mill this season

EXTENSIONS 

Brandon Graham 3 year 34 mill saves 3 mill this season

Nigel Bradham 4 year 28 mill 5 mill first year -5 mill cap space. 

POSITION CHANGES

Rasul Douglas to safety, plays Corey graham’s Old position and once we release McLeod next season he’ll take over full time. I think he has what it takes to be a good safety. Always was a good zone corner with excellent range and ball hawk skills. Is a very good tackler too. Our scheme looks for converted corners to safety. 

CAP SPACE: 5.5 mill

N Suh 2 year 11 mill- wants to win a Super Bowl. Doesn’t care about the money as he’s getting paid 20 mill from Miami this season. He says he loves how we practice and how he would love to play for us. Miami’s owner said he’s ready to move on from suh and him in our scheme next to Cox will open up so much more for our DEs and lbs on blitzes. The three man rotation between cox suh and Jernigan is gonna leave oline breathless. 

TRADE

NICK FOLES SAVES 5 MILLION TO THE BILLS FOR PICKS 22 and there 4th

Draft

1 : Calvin Ridley Wr: reminds me of Marvin Harrison, great route runner and can be used all over the field. Fits a huge need as a wr beside Jeffrey for years to come.

1: Mike Mcglinchey Tackle : learns from Peters and sits bench this season. Then takes over for peters next season. I find it very valuable to have Peters groom his future replacement. 

4: Demetri Flowers: Plays that Fb/Te position Trey burton plays, I think who will do even better at it. He can also play goal line HB and you can use him wild down there and split him wide. I can see Doug being very creative with him.

4: Mike Gesicki TE: has GREAT body control and is very good on 50/50 balls. I would like to use him how Gronk is used with the pats in the goal line. Split out wide and throw fades to his 6ft 5 242 pound body. 

4: Jerome Baker OLB: Flashed good cover skills and can cover the Te one on one. 

5: TRADED FOR 2019 4th round pick 

5: NIc Shimonik Qb: This Guy intrigues me, he had a really good year and has a great arm. He was the backup to Patrick Mahomes. I think this guy has a lot of potential. 

6:Michael Dickson Punter: this guy has a great leg and avg 47 yards per punt. Donnie jones is getting old and I want him to have some competition. 

I think this mock draft upgrades our team greatly, it gives Doug way more offensive weapons and our future looks bright on the offensive side. We are now set for along time on that side and now they can build with Wentz. Our front 7 is crazy with hicks coming back and our dline rotation is now going to be together for along time. Sidney jones takes over for mills as the outside corner. And mills moves to the slot as I think he can strive there. He’s a great run stopper and him being closer to the line of scrimmage can bring out his full potential. 

How do you guys like it?

5 minutes ago, Blahman88 said:

SparklingCircularCatfish-max-1mb.gif

Anything can happen, if you haven’t paid any attention to the past 2 years. This mock works with everything like cap space. Foles will get a first. It’s either bills trade 3 firsts for an unproven Qb or trade one for a sb champion that proved he can be great in the right scheme, and the bills Oc will be smart to ask the same questions what we did to make foles successful. Plus Mccoy will put a good word in. The draft picks are in there projected spot and round. Dolphins wants out of Suhs contact and he already said he loves it here.

You expect a Super Bowl winning defensive end to just give up money?

Suh ain't coming, it was a throw away comment.

And I doubt Foles gets #22 + offered for him, if we do fantastic. 

You have taking a 1st round tackle when Big V has done enough to show he can play in this league, makes little sense to me when we could upgrade at corner, interior line or add LB depth

Doubt we take a punter when you can get decent ones as UDFA

Just a few things

5 minutes ago, Blahman88 said:

You expect a Super Bowl winning defensive end to just give up money?

Suh ain't coming, it was a throw away comment.

And I doubt Foles gets #22 + offered for him, if we do fantastic. 

You have taking a 1st round tackle when Big V has done enough to show he can play in this league, makes little sense to me when we could upgrade at corner, interior line or add LB depth

Doubt we take a punter when you can get decent ones as UDFA

Just a few things

Just because he’s a super bowl winning de doesn’t mean he won’t give up money? If anything it makes him want to stay with our team. Plus he’s always been a eagles fan and always lived around here. I bet he would take that because he wouldn’t get that money anywhere else. I don’t know what you’re watching but Vatai gave up the most Qb pressures in the lg after Peters went down. He had help so much last season and he proved we need an upgrade. I bet if Peters never got hurt Wentz would’ve never got hurt because Vatai made Wentz roll out because he couldn’t block his guy. Vatai is a back up. Suh was impressed by us, and he will be dumped by Miami. He has 20 mill coming his way already, why not come to the sb champs? And yes we take a punter because this guy will get drafted since he has excellent talent. Punter is actually a valuable position and when you find one that you believe can be around for awhile you take him. Especially when your punter is 38

1. Hi, Super Bowl winner, mind if we take $3m off you so we can give it to the guy in front of you on the depth chart?

You'd give his money to Brandon Graham, he has literally no incentive to give away money so he can play less.

2. If the Tackle is BPA go for it, but pretty such our coaching staff is confident in working with Big V, they could have moved to Lane to LT but didn't, it shows what the coaches think of him. Why spend money on another Tackle (unless it's BPA) when you can scheme with Big V and succeed.

3. I'm sure Suh is impressed by us, as are a lot of players in the NFL - HE'D CAUSE $22m in Dead Cap money for Miami. It won't happen unless Miami are drunk.

4. When you have so few draft picks, you don't take a punter, you get a UDFA in.

5 hours ago, Blahman88 said:

1. Hi, Super Bowl winner, mind if we take $3m off you so we can give it to the guy in front of you on the depth chart?

You'd give his money to Brandon Graham, he has literally no incentive to give away money so he can play less.

2. If the Tackle is BPA go for it, but pretty such our coaching staff is confident in working with Big V, they could have moved to Lane to LT but didn't, it shows what the coaches think of him. Why spend money on another Tackle (unless it's BPA) when you can scheme with Big V and succeed.

3. I'm sure Suh is impressed by us, as are a lot of players in the NFL - HE'D CAUSE $22m in Dead Cap money for Miami. It won't happen unless Miami are drunk.

4. When you have so few draft picks, you don't take a punter, you get a UDFA in.

eagles kept their udfa punter from last year around I imagine if we move on from donnie cam johnston will probably get the gig. 

9 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

EXTENSIONS 

Brandon Graham 3 year 34 mill saves 3 mill this season

No way Graham goes for that. http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/brandon-graham-6522/market-value/ Market value estimated at 5 yrs, $83,229,390

9 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

CAP SPACE: 5.5 mill

N Suh 2 year 11 mill- wants to win a Super Bowl. Doesn’t care about the money as he’s getting paid 20 mill from Miami this season. He says he loves how we practice and how he would love to play for us. Miami’s owner said he’s ready to move on from suh and him in our scheme next to Cox will open up so much more for our DEs and lbs on blitzes. The three man rotation between cox suh and Jernigan is gonna leave oline breathless. 

TRADE

NICK FOLES SAVES 5 MILLION TO THE BILLS FOR PICKS 22 and there 4th

Things that also won't happen.

This is a pipe dream off season.

8 hours ago, Blahman88 said:

To be fair. If they June 1 cut him. They do have 9 Million in dead cap yes, but gain $17 million in space and they just franchised Jarvis Landry. Money is gonna have to come from somewhere. I wouldn't rule out Suh leaving Miami, but there's no way he's coming here. We just can't afford him.

5 hours ago, Danger said:

To be fair. If they June 1 cut him. They do have 9 Million in dead cap yes, but gain $17 million in space and they just franchised Jarvis Landry. Money is gonna have to come from somewhere. I wouldn't rule out Suh leaving Miami, but there's no way he's coming here. We just can't afford him.

You're living in the future maaaaaaaaaaaaan.......live in the present.........

Not going to talk economics with this post...

Just talking mock draft:

- I've soured on Ridley, he is hands down the best WR in the draft but he'll be 24 this winter. Honestly the +/- he's good for arguably 1 deal before he's considered on the edge of his prime. 

- Don't like grabbing a TE after grabbing your Burton replacement. Billy Brown is up to 255. Zaruba is 265 and Seumalo is the blocking TE when needed. I would consider a DE at some point. Long is gone, Curry/BG are both 29 and Means hasn't played a whole lot of snaps in the last two years. 

-Can't see a punter being drafted, Cameron Johnston was good enough to put on the post-SB roster. 

3 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Not going to talk economics with this post...

Just talking mock draft:

- I've soured on Ridley, he is hands down the best WR in the draft but he'll be 24 this winter. Honestly the +/- he's good for arguably 1 deal before he's considered on the edge of his prime. 

- Don't like grabbing a TE after grabbing your Burton replacement. Billy Brown is up to 255. Zaruba is 265 and Seumalo is the blocking TE when needed. I would consider a DE at some point. Long is gone, Curry/BG are both 29 and Means hasn't played a whole lot of snaps in the last two years. 

-Can't see a punter being drafted, Cameron Johnston was good enough to put on the post-SB roster. 

How is Long gone? He is actual far from long gone he is on the roster. Drafting a DE actually isn't a bad idea reguardless.

It'll be very curious to see how we move forward with DE. We could see any combination of the 4 DE's on the roster come 2019.

• Chris Long's deal expires but if we decide he's still serviceable and more affordable than Graham we could resign him. 
  • Vinny Curry could be cut this year, maybe next year, maybe not at all. He played pretty solidly last season, yeah he was somewhat overpaid, but he's still less expensive than Graham and we already have him under contract.
  • We could decide that Graham is so valuable to this team that we have to keep him at all costs even though he'll be 30-31 and VERY expensive.
  • Derek Barnett is the only who will certainly be here.

If we went DE in the first round again I, like others, wouldn't be at all surprised.

Archived