Montravius Adams Injures Foot - Out Multiple Weeks

deltarich87

19 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

It just feels like those young guys that miss TC and their first year etc seem to struggle. I would say it all has to go to coaching focus? You're not on rookie TC anymore, you don't get rookie attention?

AG will have a way better answer than me. That's just my observation over the years now.

Truthfully I don't know what it is. Might be a self confidence thing. Might be that players only have so long to hit their crowth curve. It might be the lack of reps in camp. I don't know.

I don't know if anybody really knows to be honest.

MM hinted at it in a recent presser. TC is the time to really work on fundamentals, try new things and to really coach em up. Once the season starts, the focus shifts away from development to getting ready for the next opponent and winning football games. So at that point development and reps slow down for the young guys

13 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

MM hinted at it in a recent presser. TC is the time to really work on fundamentals, try new things and to really coach em up. Once the season starts, the focus shifts away from development to getting ready for the next opponent and winning football games. So at that point development and reps slow down for the young guys

Yeah that definitely has to be true. It just seems like if you miss rookie TC you have issues ever getting caught up, more or less. I guess it makes sense in that regard right there..one fewer year to work on that stuff.

Archived