2018 NFL Combine (measurements in OP)

goldfishwars

Just now, Shylo3716 said:

No need to go circles around the fact that Washington was hyped. 4.5 is 4.5, despite being credited for a 4.4 40.

he was clocked at 21 mph at the senior bowl. Maybe he just doesn't have great technique?

Just now, Broncofan said:

Elite route running and hands, size and position to win ball-fighting, and set-CB-up skills were what was cited.   

I appreciate you for backing up my arguments, but there’s no need to justify anything to those that are blinding themselves to facts.

Just now, Jeezla said:

he was clocked at 21 mph at the senior bowl. Maybe he just doesn't have great technique?

That's possible - remember he's also got that really weird frame (long legs, high waist, short trunk) - so CB's may not judge when to turn in coverage.  His functional speed might play up because of that over straight-line speed.

Interestingly, Ateman only recorded a 4.6+ time, so the OKSU guys perception of elite-level straight line speed might just be more functional than actual.  Nothing wrong with that.

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

I can live with that, but to elude the initial argument, just to throw someone else in the mix was sketchy.

Archived