The Coaches Want Rosen at 1?, & Other Serious Browns Draft Rumblings

Mind Character

2 hours ago, Mind Character said:

LOL.. the internet far and wide... as in on this singular football forum... I haven't even posted this outside of the Browns specific forum into the other FF forums...

Your posts on here have become quite the popular topic elsewhere! 

Seen threads made about you on a couple of other Browns forums, debating whether you’re legit or not.

11 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I agree, but Haslam has to have a big say in the decision as well. We have no reason to believe Jimmy doesn't think Hue can be the answer. If Hue and the rest of the coaches are dead set on Darnold, who is already considered by so many the consensus number one, there's a chance that Haslam could step in and veto the selection of Baker in favor of Darnold. 

Haslem has to trust Dorsey more than Hue    IMO. Dorsey is going to make a bigger impact than Hue. Dorsey has shown he is already competent at a few areas of his job. Hue has shown zero competency at his job in any aspect of it. 

6 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Seen threads made about you on a couple of other Browns forums, debating whether you’re legit or not.

2 separate forums

7 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

47 minutes ago, mistakey said:

2 separate forums

I knew a long while back it was mentioned somewhere else and our FF brethren @buno67 made sure to tell people how LOL 1. Trash of a poster I am, and 2. Discredited everything I've ever predicted by conflating my personal often wrong opinion predictions and the predictions family I have in the business (3/4 of these predictions came true during last year's draft).

I didn't really know it's made it's way so many other places beyond a tidbit that @MistaBohmbastic mentioned to me the other day.

The internet is truly a crazy place...

As the Browns organization has gone completely Dark (some personnel scouts have been effectively let go now that the hays in the barn), there's no more leaks forthcoming unless directly sourced by John Dorsey, Hue, the Haslams, Paul DePo, etc... )

It's going to be a wild last few weeks... just rest assured that Josh Allen has a zero percent chance of being picked.... We will end up with Darnold or Mayfield at 1... hopefully something unknown or unseen has taken place to sway the forces that be in the direction of Darnold... Did Baker really get wasted the night before meeting with the Browns and the Browns found out about it?? (I doubt it, but that would definitely help if that rumor was true), Do the coaches have more power and standing with Haslam? Will a consensus  experts win the day?

We can only hope...

6 hours ago, Mind Character said:

I knew a long while back it was mentioned somewhere else and our FF brethren @buno67 made sure to tell people how LOL 1. Trash of a poster I am, and 2. Discredited everything I've ever predicted by conflating my personal often wrong opinion predictions and the predictions family I have in the business (3/4 of these predictions came true during last year's draft).

I didn't really know it's made it's way so many other places beyond a tidbit that @MistaBohmbastic mentioned to me the other day.

The internet is truly a crazy place...

As the Browns organization has gone completely Dark (some personnel scouts have been effectively let go now that the hays in the barn), there's no more leaks forthcoming unless directly sourced by John Dorsey, Hue, the Haslams, Paul DePo, etc... )

It's going to be a wild last few weeks... just rest assured that Josh Allen has a zero percent chance of being picked.... We will end up with Darnold or Mayfield at 1... hopefully something unknown or unseen has taken place to sway the forces that be in the direction of Darnold... Did Baker really get wasted the night before meeting with the Browns and the Browns found out about it?? (I doubt it, but that would definitely help if that rumor was true), Do the coaches have more power and standing with Haslam? Will a consensus  experts win the day?

We can only hope...

I took it (you) to my main forum after seeing it (you) on the browns' reddit sub. Just thought it was interesting, even if it was not credible.

http://thebrownsboard.com/topic/49834-inside-info-about-a-divided-browns-org-on-our-qb-interesting-stuff-from-a-guy-who-says-he-knows-a-guy/

Was just speculating over there with another poster about  the make up of Dorsey's inner most circle. Figured Wolf and Depo were in. Had Highsmith as a maybe. Regardless it's good to know that now it's small enough to be leak-proof.

4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

I took it (you) to my main forum after seeing it (you) on the browns' reddit sub. Just thought it was interesting, even if it was not credible.

http://thebrownsboard.com/topic/49834-inside-info-about-a-divided-browns-org-on-our-qb-interesting-stuff-from-a-guy-who-says-he-knows-a-guy/

Was just speculating over there with another poster about  the make up of Dorsey's inner most circle. Figured Wolf and Depo were in. Had Highsmith as a maybe. Regardless it's good to know that now it's small enough to be leak-proof.

You missed the most recent update dawg, you're givin em the outdated intel. According to the new info, Rosen ain't even in the picture.

5 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Barf

i feel like I'm in the conspiracy subreddit

On 4/16/2018 at 9:04 PM, MistaBohmbastic said:

You missed the most recent update dawg, you're givin em the outdated intel. According to the new info, Rosen ain't even in the picture.

It was updated beyond the point where you quit reading.

Archived