The Coaches Want Rosen at 1?, & Other Serious Browns Draft Rumblings

Mind Character

Hahaha.... @buno67 you're the absolute freaking worst.

So, I was randomly checking out the Browns Reddit for free agency news and saw FF bretheren @buno67  destroying my name with untruths.

Here's a nice sample: @buno67 "I post on that site on a regular bases. Have since 2007. That Mind guy is not reliable Or creditable. He likes to throw out theories all the time. Once and awhile he hits on them but has missed a lot. He is like a broken clock. If you dig up his posts, you could find one where he talks about how he knows 100% certain that Mike McCarthy was going to be fired and be hired as the Browns new HC."

Come on man...lol...it's cool to not like what I say or believe what I say, but why do you have to misrepresent what I said about McCarthy.

I never said McCarthy was 100% to the Browns, and I never said I had any inside sources on GB or McCarthy, but speculated WAY BEFORE rumors about Eliot Wolf that "there is a power struggle in GB and some GB reporters are not sure if McCarthy will win out."

At that time nbcsports front page had this story headline "IF RUSS BALL IS IN, MCCARTHY MAY BE OUT."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/05/if-russ-ball-is-in-mike-mccarthy-may-be-out/

And the leading Green Bay Sports Insider Journalists, Bob Mcginn reported that Russ Ball was the frontrunner for the job.

In fact, numerous other sports journalists including NFL Network's Ian Rappaport and ESPN's Adam Shefter said that signs pointed to Russ Ball being promoted to GM by President Murphy.

Therefore, at that time, I came on this board and made a thread "GB Reunion in Cleveland: Mike McCarthy to the Browns?"

I prefaced that thread that IF Russ Ball was hired then we'd hire Eliot Wolf and Mike McCarthy.

Here was my post:

On 1/5/2018 at 9:15 PM, Kathouse Sticks said:

For the hourly Fire Hue faithful... things might be getting interesting.

We might be about to see the Packer boys get the gang back together again.

I mean F-Hueball/Huebris/Huemaggedon/Huepocalypse/Huey Ricardo Louis & the Bad News.... Am I right?!

-----------------------------------------

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/05/if-russ-ball-is-in-mike-mccarthy-may-be-out/

With Alonzo Highsmith and John Dorsey already on board and Elliot Wolff rumored to be next to join the Browns, the final piece of the puzzle seems to be lining up.

Reportedly, Mike McCarthy will be on the market very soon.

The Packers Board of Directors has basically every coach under McCarthy.

They fired:

Defensive Coordinator, Dom Capers

Offensive Coordinator, Edgar Bennett

QB Coach, Alex Van Pelt

DL Coach, Mike Trgovac

LB Coach, Scott McCurley

Now they looked to be set to possibly hire/promote personnel Execs that have bad relationships with McCarthy.

When news broke that Brian Gutekunst won the power struggle because "Aaron Rodgers didn't want Russ Ball to be GM (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/07/mccarthy-rodgers-get-their-wish-russ-ball-wont-be-g-m-in-g-b/

I came back to the thread and made it a thread about Eliot Wolf coming here smart guy...

My predictions like "Sam Darnold's going back to school" etc... weren't predictions from family in the business.

The idea that All I do is throw "sh**" at the wall "and if it sticks people don't hear the end of it" sounds like someone who's butthurt because your posts are trash and you don't really add anything to the forum.

Just put me on your ignore list.

My personal speculations are often wrong....as are the things that may seem like my speculations ("Sam Darnold going back to school" all of which I cited national media sources for such things), but are really me just putting the negative expectation out there to prepare for the worst.

However, info that my b.i.l. has told me that I've past along on here especially as it pertains to the draft has been true, and I have the history of the old forum as evidence, as well as those that paid attention to those posts at the time.

Again, there is a difference in my personal speculations and those for which I cite nfler family sources (of which I don't do a lot)

10 minutes ago, buno67 said:

people were asking if it was a reliable source and I spoke the truth!

Dont forget I also posted this 

"I’d trust him like a fart when you have diarrhea...:

Just now, Mind Character said:

Haha...Buno was going wild on me over on BrownsReddit...lol

Here's one of the best, Classic gems (seriously...he said this).:

"I’d trust him like a fart when you have diarrhea..." - Buno67

Yep...I saw that...lol...you're the worst.

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

Yep...I saw that...lol...you're the worst.

I might think some of your takes are crazy and you love to create novels but compared to some of the people on Browns reddit, you are tame. Some of those dudes have no idea. 

Don't worry buno, I rip Mind all the time. I tell my wife all the time what a terrible arm chair scout he is and how his theories are cockamamie. 

She just say's "who the hell his Mind? and you're the idiot for wasting your time reading that site. You are never going to help fix the Browns"

12 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I tell my wife all the time what a terrible arm chair scout he is and how his theories are cockamamie. 

I constantly tell my wife how informed, knowledgeable and good-natured all the posters in the forum are.

Archived