Anime and Manga Thread.

Supersuavesky

12 minutes ago, freak_of_nature said:

I couldn't find a gif of the full shot with the pulled back view.

Probably couldn't show it considering people explode into a pile of blood and guts when that thing shoots them.

5 minutes ago, Geek said:

Probably couldn't show it considering people explode into a pile of blood and guts when that thing shoots them.

I was looking for just the weapon firing after it wraps around the wrist/forearm. i could probably make the gif from a video. But sometimes the gun doesn't wrap itself around the users arm.

5 hours ago, freak_of_nature said:

Couldn't stand FLCL.

It's definitely not for everyone but the fact it's basically a mess of what the team behind it wanted to make and just threw literally everything at the wall to see what sticks is pretty cool. I think the story behind it is more interesting than anything else tbh.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OleXmad said:

It's definitely not for everyone but the fact it's basically a mess of what the team behind it wanted to make and just threw literally everything at the wall to see what sticks is pretty cool. I think the story behind it is more interesting than anything else tbh.

Yea, that's what makes it fun. Each episode is like a little slice of chaos with interesting life lessons/meanings behind them. It's just up to the viewer to sort through that chaos and figure out what is happening. 

Holy **** the new episode of My Hero Academia is one of the best anime episodes I've ever seen and one of the best fights I've ever seen. I just don't understand how this show just keeps getting better and better. It makes me laugh, it makes me cry, and it's just badass as hell. This show is god-tier. I've well documented my dislike for the shounen genre but this show blows through any every expectation I've ever had. If you like Dragon Ball Super or Naruto this show is better than both of them.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2018 at 12:44 PM, Geek said:

Holy **** the new episode of My Hero Academia is one of the best anime episodes I've ever seen and one of the best fights I've ever seen. I just don't understand how this show just keeps getting better and better. It makes me laugh, it makes me cry, and it's just badass as hell. This show is god-tier. I've well documented my dislike for the shounen genre but this show blows through any every expectation I've ever had. If you like Dragon Ball Super or Naruto this show is better than both of them.

really? i had to give up on the manga cause it was so repetitive. 

14 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

really? i had to give up on the manga cause it was so repetitive. 

That's pretty weird, I find Shounen's way too repetitive for the most part so I hate watching them. I've never had that problem with MHA though. It seems pretty varied so far with a mix of school life, tournament arcs, and fighting villains. 

5 hours ago, Geek said:

That's pretty weird, I find Shounen's way too repetitive for the most part so I hate watching them. I've never had that problem with MHA though. It seems pretty varied so far with a mix of school life, tournament arcs, and fighting villains. 

the over use my powers and cripple myself ever 5 chapters thing I cant deal with

5 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

the over use my powers and cripple myself ever 5 chapters thing I cant deal with

I've learned to appreciate it as he is learning how to balance his quirk. It's been a real nice change of pace from the main character nearly mastering new abilities.

• Like 1