The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

How the hell could it be possible?

OAR- 4-3

China- 4-3

Norway- 4-3

OAR is qualified as #3 for medal playoff because they beat both China and Norway but China, who just defeated Norway in the final robin game, have to play tiebreaking game against Norway for the final medal playoff seed (#4). Major flaw, right there.

I am talking to myself once again. lol.

Russia should rethink about sending hot babe to Olympic for Curling Event.  First Anna Sidorova of female teams in last 2 olympics and now Anastasia Bryzgalova of mixed doubles.   Pretty face in full clothing does not create some serious distractions for opponents.  Wonder who will be another hot babe for OAR's women teams later in this week since Anna won't participate this time.

Well, I spoke too soon. umm.. sort of.   OAR mixed doubles claimed bronze medal.  Asterisk on Russia for first Olympic medal in the curling. Ana's backside was no longer to be looked hot after felling backwards. lol.

Chloe Kim (Gold) and Shaun White (QR) marked 98.x score for halfpipe event.  That is so sick.

Edited by JetsandI

On 2/13/2018 at 12:54 AM, JetsandI said:

Well, I spoke too soon. umm.. sort of.   OAR mixed doubles claimed bronze medal.  Asterisk on Russia for first Olympic medal in the curling. Ana's backside was no longer to be looked hot after felling backwards. lol.

Chloe Kim (Gold) and Shaun White (QR) marked 98.x score for halfpipe event.  That is so sick.

Ohhh... The hubby got busted for banned sustance. Damn.  A CURLER?  Too much pressure to impress his beautiful wife?  Awaiting sampe B,  Russia is really in a fine mess.