The Random Thread (TAJT!)

Bianconero

2 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

Yeah, this hurt my heart. 

2 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

Yeah, this hurt my heart. 

What Hallmark movie was Akra Toriyama in? You are a good man Rick, but i wish you would be a little more concern about all the Hallmark actors & actress that have sign with the GREAT AMERICAN CHANNEL. i wish the Jets can sign top players like the GAC is doing.

APRIL DOUMEYER

• Like 1

21 hours ago, doumeyer said:

What Hallmark movie was Akra Toriyama in? You are a good man Rick, but i wish you would be a little more concern about all the Hallmark actors & actress that have sign with the GREAT AMERICAN CHANNEL. i wish the Jets can sign top players like the GAC is doing.

APRIL DOUMEYER

Oh man!  Save hallmark crap until at least October, please.  lol

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

Was watching this streamer's boxing event and Sauce randomly showed up. He chilled with some pretty big content creators and participated in some wild discussions, like this-

Kids going to be kids, but he's going to have to do better being on a NY team and with our media coverage.

22 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Kids going to be kids, but he's going to have to do better being on a NY team and with our media coverage.

I think he's fine, I doubt this gets picked up by bigger media outlets. All things considered he probably made more fans. They talked about a lot of crazy things and it was funny seeing how out of sorts Sauce's older bodyguard was with all these young weirdos in the room. 

On 3/24/2024 at 11:11 PM, DreamKid said:

I think he's fine, I doubt this gets picked up by bigger media outlets. All things considered he probably made more fans. They talked about a lot of crazy things and it was funny seeing how out of sorts Sauce's older bodyguard was with all these young weirdos in the room. 

Just hit r/NFL on reddit and 2.9M on X - never doubt the coverage any NYJ mishap will get.

7 hours ago, NJerseypaint said:

Just hit r/NFL on reddit and 2.9M on X - never doubt the coverage any NYJ mishap will get.

😅 Yea I saw his name pop up here and there. Trust me though, the dude was in some other conversations and situations that would've hurt him a lot worse if they went viral. So this isn't too bad considering. Long story short it seems like Sauce wants to be a streamer/content creator(on the side) and is leveraging his NFL fame to link up with the biggest names in that industry. Problem is those kids are all insulated from repercussions because they have massive fanbases totally aligned with their views, nine figure money, and equity in major platforms. All things Sauce lacks, so he should be careful just how much camera time he puts in with those guys imo. 

I'm buying a custom jersey if we make the playoffs. I haven't bought a jersey since Brandon Marshall. It was crazy because he was a Jet when I ordered it. Then he wasn't a jet when it arrived a few days later. lol I haven't bought a jersey since. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

I'm buying a custom jersey if we make the playoffs. I haven't bought a jersey since Brandon Marshall. It was crazy because he was a Jet when I ordered it. Then he wasn't a jet when it arrived a few days later. lol I haven't bought a jersey since. 

Last jersey I had was “Namath”. They have yet to earn my hard earned cash since. I never thought I’d be going on 50 years since I had one. 

• Like 1