Broncos trade Talib to Rams

49erurtaza

On 3/9/2018 at 5:41 PM, BABYLON 5 said:

It' just on paper but they have a really good argument, love what the rams is doing in that secondary 

It’s funny too because many people didn’t know or didn’t like the Rams pick of John Johnson in last year’s draft. I think he could benefit the most from having Talib and Peters. Did you know Tru Johnson was fourth worst among cornerbacks in yards allowed? Talib and Peters being there will not allow for that to happen. I expect John Johnson to be even better and that is with him coming of a very good rookie season. So I do think the Rams arguably have the best secondary in the NFL.

5 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

It’s funny too because many people didn’t know or didn’t like the Rams pick of John Johnson in last year’s draft. I think he could benefit the most from having Talib and Peters. Did you know Tru Johnson was fourth worst among cornerbacks in yards allowed? Talib and Peters being there will not allow for that to happen. I expect John Johnson to be even better and that is with him coming of a very good rookie season. So I do think the Rams arguably have the best secondary in the NFL.

Every GM's reaction when a player announces he's going to represent himself...

cdn1.theodysseyonline.com&s=242&h=1d68a7

Archived