Nick Foles

Alex Smith

Jamie's Winston

Marcus Mariota

Derek Carr

Cam Newton

Jared Goff

Jimmy Garropolo

There's 19 qbs right there I'd rather have lead this team than that walking joke. Top 10 my ***. And pay him more than all those guys? Bull****

18 hours ago, Eric said:

Top 10? Not even close

Tom Brady

Russell Wilson

Aaron Rodgers 

Ben Rothliberger 

Carson Wentz

Phillip Rivers

Drew Brees

Matt Ryan

Andrew Luck

Matt Stafford

Dal Pescott

Nick Foles

Alex Smith

Jamie's Winston

Marcus Mariota

Derek Carr

Cam Newton

Jared Goff

Jimmy Garropolo

There's 19 qbs right there I'd rather have lead this team than that walking joke. Top 10 my ***. And pay him more than all those guys? Bull****

How am I supposed to take you seriously after this? That's an embarrassing post. Sorry. 

To each his own I guess, all I know is at the end of the day Cousins isn't here and I'm glad. All the ranting in the world isn't going to bring him back. Time to move on, the organization already has.

That post is about as embarrassing as your top 10 comment.

45 minutes ago, Eric said:

To each his own I guess, all I know is at the end of the day Cousins isn't here and I'm glad. All the ranting in the world isn't going to bring him back. Time to move on, the organization already has.

That post is about as embarrassing as your top 10 comment.

Except my post is supported by actual facts....so yeah, no. 

Actual facts. Where, you just spit out opinions just like everyone else. There's no fact to anything you've said on this topic, just theory. You say top 10 qb and that makes it fact? You've failed to back it up with anything except rubbish. Still waiting on the facts. Get real dude

15 minutes ago, Eric said:

Actual facts. Where, you just spit out opinions just like everyone else. There's no fact to anything you've said on this topic, just theory. You say top 10 qb and that makes it fact? You've failed to back it up with anything except rubbish. Still waiting on the facts. Get real dude

His numbers are top 10 over the last three years in nearly every category. They've been cited here several times by @Wozand @MKnight82. I don't feel the need to track those posts down and post the numbers all over again. If they'd like to then that's cool. 

And before you guys showed up I was the resident Kirk hater here. Never really cared for the guy and honestly don't care that he's gone but I'm not going to suddenly downplay his individual accomplishments because he's no longer in the burgundy and gold. 

I don't care about his stats, I care how many games he chocked away with his terrible decision making, I care that his teammates say he's not a leader, I care he hasn't won a playoff game, I care he doesn't make those around him better. Look at what Garropolo did in San Fran, they had no better talent than us.

I'm sick of people defending this dude like he was our savior. He is clearly not, cause he ain't here.

I know the front office could have done better, but saying Tyrod for a 3rd means we could have gotten something last year for Cousins  doesn't make sense to me. Buffalo gave him up for a 3rd with plenty of ammo in this draft to move up and get their guy in draft or they have their eye on someone in free agency to a team with 2 picks in top 4 looking for a bridge qb to develop their draft pick.

We didn't and don't have that kind of ammo to make that move. The situations are entirely different 

You asked how he's a top 10 QB and stats are about as clear cut as you can get. You can't start moving the goalposts and saying things like choking games away, not being a leader, not winning playoff games as reasons for him not being top 10.

We would've been a playoff team again in 2016 had the defense not choked away Kirks game-winning drive against the Lions. We would've beat undefeated KC team this year had Doctson caught a perfect pass from Kirk. We would've beat the saints had the defense not given up 15 points in 2 minutes. There's several times Kirk has put his team in a position to win only to have a then Joe Barry-led defense give it away. This thing cuts both ways. 

At the end of the day we didn't get it done as a team. But there are some games in there where stats are inflated by prevent defense and check downs on 3rd down. If his teammates say he wasn't a leader, I'm taking their side. The skins are my boys, Kirk isn't here so he's not because at the end of the day he chose not to be

We can compare all we want, you can agree or disagree with the list all you want. Doesn't matter. Kirk isn't here, I can accept that.

I'm going to defend this franchise. I refuse to believe they don't have a clue. Desean Jackson, Pierre Garcon and Chris Baker all let go last year.

Common denominator: None of them did a damn thing last year, got way overpaid and Baker already on another team again. So don't sit on these message boards and think you know more than those who get paid to do it. I know my opinion is opinion, I can accept that and others should do the same.

Name one person on this team let go in last 5 years that has came back to haunt us. Short list

Archived