Damarious Randall traded to the Browns for DeShone Kizer

marky mark

3 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

The swapping of the 4th and 5th round picks is nice, I will admit. Isn't the 4th round the start of day 3 also so we will be on the clock all day. plenty of time for trade if that's the route Gute wants to go. 

He definitely has more ammo now to move up. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Funny comment coming from someone making Grand Canyon-sized conclusions in March

What conclusions was he making exactly?

He said  our corners suck balls right now, and they do.

1 minute ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Funny comment coming from someone making Grand Canyon-sized conclusions in March

Moves can be judged independently from the entire offseason. 

I can't fathom a situation when building this roster that I wouldn't rather have Randall than Kizer, even with the picks and salary included. 

Trading Clinton-Dix made about ten times as much sense.  He would have saved us 6 million dollars.  Trading Randall saved us 800,000.  Even if this trade means we cut Hundley, that saves us 1.5 million total. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000842302/DeShone-Kizer-highlights-Week-1

Kizer's week one highlight video literally shows him throwing an interception.  It's literally called DeShone Kizer highlights and it literally shows him throwing an interception.  His passes all look funky, too.  So upset.  So, so, so upset. 

I'm not even upset with this trade if it was for Corey Coleman or some bust of the Browns that's not at QB.  We have no use for QB unless our season turns to crap next year, and if it turns to crap, ain't no damn way Kizer is doing anything about it. 

So according to the draft pick value chart, the picks we received from Cleveland equal 155. The picks we traded to Cleveland equal 109. A differance of 46, which equals a late 4th round pick. I think everyone might be overlooking the draft pick swap. 

1 minute ago, Ketchup said:

So according to the draft pick value chart, the picks we received from Cleveland equal 155. The picks we traded to Cleveland equal 109. A differance of 46, which equals a late 4th round pick. I think everyone might be overlooking the draft pick swap. 

Plus the 55th Pick from last year

6 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

The usual suspects are all chirping right now. Packers haven’t made TRAD3S!!! like the Rams or Eagles so it’s all over. 

Then they will make moves in free agency and the draft and they’ll all predictably shut up. Also, look at the amount of new accounts suddenly posting in this thread. Not a coincidence. 

Archived