Free Agency News

Kmart128

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I really hope Shady’s tweet isn’t an indication that we are releasing him. 

I REALLY REALLY hope that doesn’t mean we are releasing him.

His tweet about free agency? No way. Just think he likes seeing those dollar signs flashing around. It would be beyond stupid to release our star RB right before drafting a franchise QB. 

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I really hope Shady’s tweet isn’t an indication that we are releasing him. 

I REALLY REALLY hope that doesn’t mean we are releasing him.

Seems to be that he is talking about Leveon Bell situation

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

His tweet about free agency? No way. Just think he likes seeing those dollar signs flashing around. It would be beyond stupid to release our star RB right before drafting a franchise QB. 

Nvm I only saw the “it’s just a business tweet” hadn’t seen the ones to Bell

12 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Texans re-sign Jonathan Joseph. Another CB off the market.

Come back to us EJ.

Baby come back. 

The fact he is still out there means we have a chance at bringing him back on a very friendly team deal.

2 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Baby come back. 

The fact he is still out there means we have a chance at bringing him back on a very friendly team deal.

That is what I'm hoping for. Another thing that may work in Buffalo's favour is that he is just 26, so give him a 1 or 2 year deal and let him show he can stay healthy and he could still cash in during his prime. 

Wonder what's going on with Gaines and Preston Brown. You'd think they'd be off the market by now.

Maybe they went in with too high of a price... could we see one return?

After seeing what some of the LBers got, I have to think Preston will get north of 6 mil per year. Not sure I want to go much higher than that.

47 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

That is what I'm hoping for. Another thing that may work in Buffalo's favour is that he is just 26, so give him a 1 or 2 year deal and let him show he can stay healthy and he could still cash in during his prime. 

That's what I'm expecting, another one year deal and I'm totally fine with it.

6 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Mike Pouncy is being released. Bills have a need at C or G.

Bills assistant GM was in Miami when he was drafted and Bills senior scout Dennis Hickey was the GM who gave him an extension in 2015. Certainly a possible connection. 

Hard pass. Mike Pouncey is going to be expensive and he's not even very good. I'll roll with Groy and whoever else the snap up.

18 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Mike Pouncy is being released. Bills have a need at C or G.

Bills assistant GM was in Miami when he was drafted and Bills senior scout Dennis Hickey was the GM who gave him an extension in 2015. Certainly a possible connection. 

Reunite Incognito and Pouncey! Let's do it

13 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Hard pass. Mike Pouncey is going to be expensive and he's not even very good. I'll roll with Groy and whoever else the snap up.

What is the C market like I wonder though?

He was also a pro bowl Guard in 2014 I believe. I'm not as high on Groy as other. Worries me that the staff last year never played with him at Guard.

Archived