• Derrius Guice LSU
    • Ronald Jones USC
    • Sony Michel Georgia
    • Nick Chubb Georgia
    • Kerryon Johnson Auburn
    • Rashad Penny SDSU
    • Other Please Name

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

Coming off an injury though so you still think his value outweighs that?

when I watched him I saw Devonta Freeman I like Walton but the injury scares me 

He didn't miss a game his first 2 years, but missed 8 games this past year b/c he tried to play through an ankle injury in 2 games when he should've had surgery.

He's tough, RBs get injured, and using a 5th round pick or at worst a 4th round pick on him is worth the value.

Walton's issue to me is versatility in the pass game and pass blocking.

After Signing Hyde and let's just say the rumors of us extending Duke come true, then I think we won't spend a pick on a RB until the 4th-6th rounds.

Freeman was a more urgent runner and an explosive jump cut and one cut runner. Walton is more of a Frank Gore quick feet, good vision, impossible to get down on first contact, hard nose runner.

I might be upset about taking him a 3rd round pick, but in this deep RB class he might even go into the top of the 6th...my hunch is that Dorsey takes him in the 5th.

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Nick Chubb in round 4

I’d be happy with that if he was there. He could really be a good round 3-4 gem. He ran a better 40 than I expected at the combine also. He’s probably not going to be a superstar back but could be a good instinctual runner and reliable long term starting back in this league if he avoids further major injury. 

Archived