Packers Sign Kyle Fuller to Offer Sheet

Packerraymond

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I love Fuller but this is bittersweet because we're probably out on Mathieu now. I've still never had a draft crush end up in GB and I felt I was close haha.

We have to believe that Gute is aware of the limitations an offer sheet imposes. Maybe we were never in on Mathieu. Maybe he would sign both if he could.

Who knows :)

For the love of God, I'm not complaining about signing Fuller.  We didn't sign Fuller. 

The Bears have 56 million dollars in cap space.

The Bears have 111 million dollars in cap space next year.

The Bears have 143 million dollars in cape space in 2020. 

I'm the only one looking at this realistically and I'm getting bitched out for pointing out facts. 

"At least we made the Bears pay him more money..."

Great.  We forced a division rival to lock up a good corner long term instead of letting that player hit free agency again next year. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

For the love of God, I'm not complaining about signing Fuller.  We didn't sign Fuller. 

I'm the only one looking at this realistically and I'm getting bitched out for pointing out facts. 

Great.  We forced a division rival to lock up a good corner long term instead of letting that player hit free agency again next year. 

No, you're getting bitched at because all you do is post negative ****. Don't get it twisted.

Spoken like a man who's never asked a taken girl on a date ;)

15yrs and 2 kids later that strategy worked out for me :)

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

You have to think we have a backup plan if this doesn't pan out, don't think Gutes putting all his chips in this basket. 

Just now, bkobow05 said:

No, you're getting bitched at because all you do is post negative ****. Don't get it twisted.

I'm gonna started doxing you bastards and I have a very special set of skills. Lay off my boy! 

Lol don't report me for this. I'm kidding or do. Then it seems real. Because it is.

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

We have to believe that Gute is aware of the limitations an offer sheet imposes. Maybe we were never in on Mathieu. Maybe he would sign both if he could.

Who knows :)

I've emailed Gute and told him to offset the cost of the contract by 100$ for the jersey I would buy upon him signing, so I'll update how that goes.

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

In the Bears forum they said they probably have 20m in cap, I don't think Sportrac has updated from their signing.

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I'm gonna started doxing you bastards and I have a very special set of skills. Lay off my boy! 

Lol don't report me for this. I'm kidding or do. Then it seems real. Because it is.

lol feel free, IDC. I have nothing to hide, my man.

Just getting old.

10 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I love Fuller but this is bittersweet because we're probably out on Mathieu now. I've still never had a draft crush end up in GB and I felt I was close haha.

I don't think it would necessarily stop us from getting Mathieu. We can always recind the offer sheet. If I remember correctly the Eagles tendered Polk but recinded it after signing Murray and Mathews. Surely we can do the same with this version of an offer sheet.

Can dip our toes in the Mathieu sweepstakes and if it starts gaining traction then we have a decision to make. I would just cut Cobb tbh if there's any chance of getting both players.. Guys like Jordan Matthews is still out there can be got on a cheap 1 year deal.

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I will bet you cash money he won't be fa again regardless. Might as well try. By then we'll have a new GM who signs the right free agents.

Ted: no free agents

Gute: whoever

Umm, IDK yet but: free agents who fill voids not for funsies

@Packerraymond, where are we on being able to put ourselves on people's ignore lists?  That feature coming?  I'd really like to force people to ignore me.  Getting really sick and ******* tired of getting bitched out for pointing out facts. 

Getting real sick and tired of you thinking it's about "pointing out facts." Always a victim, this guy.

Archived