Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

Mac dropping a bomb on the RB front saying there could be a few RB's in the 3rd that they have a 1st/2nd round grade on and if one of them is there they would take him.

Shocked by the RB talk really.  That is the most candid I've heard Mac talk about a specific position.  He was still vague enough and didn't mention any by name but I could see a RB in round 3 now.

I thought we'd go more OLB or OT or CB but RB was a target last year with Kamara so I actually believe him.

3 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Mac dropping a bomb on the RB front saying there could be a few RB's in the 3rd that they have a 1st/2nd round grade on and if one of them is there they would take him.

Shocked by the RB talk really.  That is the most candid I've heard Mac talk about a specific position.  He was still vague enough and didn't mention any by name but I could see a RB in round 3 now.

I thought we'd go more OLB or OT or CB but RB was a target last year with Kamara so I actually believe him.

Jones III I hope slips and Chubb is another name I can see slip.

We now have Joe Namath providing input on the QB's. ""I haven't met them, but I've watched them and the most outrageous, so to speak, that I've seen has ben Mayfield," Namath said."

Next up, the Daily Post is going to interview Fireman Ed for his opinion.

3 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Penny or Hines or Johnson or Kelly are all possible too.  It's another solid RB class.

Hines would be a good pickup for the Jets. Surprised Macc would go out there and give that much information. Did he have a press conference?

6 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Hines would be a good pickup for the Jets. Surprised Macc would go out there and give that much information. Did he have a press conference?

Yeah just had a presser.  I didn't hear it directly but 

https://twitter.com/Cnimbley/status/988490717310996480

That Hines is really interesting.  Would give us a legit game breaker.

Actually Kerryon Johnson is a really interesting prospect.  Really nice 3 cone and shuttle times for a solidly built RB.  Actually beat out Hines who was supposed to be that scat back at 15 lbs heavier.  I'd like to take a shot on him.

Just now, KingOfTheDot said:

Baker Mayfield just put the nail in the coffin for me with that Chargers fiasco. Though Deion Sanders pulled a similar stunt.

What exactly happened? Saw a something on twitter but don’t have the time rn the read into it 

Archived