Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

Interesting that it came down to Baker and Darnold for Cleveland. The Browns have a lot of experience in that front office. It sounds like the Jets came to the same conclusion on their top 2. Although it is merky who they like more Rosen or Baker. Depends on who is reporting. 

1 hour ago, DowNY said:

Lol why y'all so hype over that Rosen quote of being a water boy but didn't give props to Baker during his interview with Russell Wilson?

"I think I hate losing more than I love winning"

It really comes down to who you like.  If you like Rosen you love him saying stuff like that.  If you love Baker you like the cool stuff he says.  I like both and I barely care about either of their quotes.  How is it news worthy that a football player going into the pro's plans on being good at football?  I don't care what they say I'll reserve caring until they start throwing TD's.

5 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Rosen is the truth man, this is what I’ve been waiting for. He naming names lmao. 

Digging it! Enough with the PC stuff. Ricky TownI Blake Barnett! Sam Darnold! Baker Mayfield! I'll be standing above all them.

Jamal Adams seems to be liking the Rosen fire as well.

Man I just want Rosen and Mayfield to both be on the board at 3. Let the Jets pick their preferred QB. These are my top 2 QBs. I'd be crazy happy with either one. 

Josh Norris, who gave the Jets Baker in his final mock less than 24 hours ago, just wrote this on twitter (I still don't know how to imbed tweets btw)... 

CLE - Darnold

NYJ - Rosen

ARI - Mayfield

BUF - Allen

BAL - Jackson

Also, Jamal Adams had this to say about a video of Rosen... 

Jamal AdamsVerified account @TheAdamsEra 2h2 hours ago

Man I love this ****! I don’t care what you think about him as a QB, you got to love that fire!

Archived