Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

When it comes to Jets stuff unless it's like breaking news by Schefter and a known thing one of the best writers when it comes to rumors is Josina Anderson with the Jets.  She seems to be dialed in and worth paying attention to when she tweets Jets rumors.

25 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

When it comes to Jets stuff unless it's like breaking news by Schefter and a known thing one of the best writers when it comes to rumors is Josina Anderson with the Jets.  She seems to be dialed in and worth paying attention to when she tweets Jets rumors.

She is always right

11 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

I don't believe this personally; Teddy should 100% start and McCown should be strictly a coach in pads

I think Mac is going to build up his trade value in the pre-season and try to swing him in a trade personally.

10 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

I think Mac is going to build up his trade value in the pre-season and try to swing him in a trade personally.

Who wants to give up good picks for a QB who hasn't worked out with your team all summer?

Idk if that's a great plan, lol

Just now, Bianconero said:

Who wants to give up good picks for a QB who hasn't worked out with your team all summer?

Idk if that's a great plan, lol

Not what i'm saying bud.  I'm thinking Teddy B plays heavily in the pre-season and then Mac swings him for a trade after someone's starter goes down (assuming Teddy plays well).  

Oh come on guys we will start McCown 12 games. Bc after all like Bowles says... “He gives us the best chance to win.”

Seriously though. Mccown shouldn't even start a game for us. If he does start he should only play 2-4 games. Teddy is a question mark with his health. So it’s hard to say. If he’s healthy I think he should star over McCown easily. Rookie should be playing regardless though by week 12 or so.

McCown will not start for the jets at all this year unless we have some injuries. Todd B. made those comments about Josh starting before they moved up. Things have changed BIG time since then.

Other news is rotoworld is reporting that the Browns are down to two people Mayfield and Allen at one. It will be one of those two. I hope and pray it is Allen because that means we will have Darnold or Mayfield leading our team. I really want Mayfield and Joe Namath wants him too. 

10 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

McCown will not start for the jets at all this year unless we have some injuries. Todd B. made those comments about Josh starting before they moved up. Things have changed BIG time since then.

Other news is rotoworld is reporting that the Browns are down to two people Mayfield and Allen at one. It will be one of those two. I hope and pray it is Allen because that means we will have Darnold or Mayfield leading our team. I really want Mayfield and Joe Namath wants him too. 

I find it incredibly odd that you don’t put Rosen in there like he’s in serious consideration. To not think he’s an option is a blinded view. While I’m not big on Mayfield, atleast I recognize he’s absolutely a possibility for us.

Archived