Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

1 minute ago, rampantjet said:

Things have officially gone to plaid.  We have now been linked to all 4 QB's as "our guy" is it me.... or is it possible that Macc is leaking all of this stuff out and is doing a masterful job of confusing the hell out of everyone?

So Lamar Jackson confirmed then?

Gonna cut myself off the internet around 4 tomorrow and begin drinking, and watch the draft old school tomorrow night. I don’t wanna spoil it, I don’t want to know until it’s read at the podium. Will celebrate any of the top 4 besides Allen. 

1 minute ago, GangGreen420 said:

Gonna cut myself off the internet around 4 tomorrow and begin drinking, and watch the draft old school tomorrow night. I don’t wanna spoil it, I don’t want to know until it’s read at the podium. Will celebrate any of the top 4 besides Allen. 

Ya I really don't wanna see a tweet announcing our pick before it happens at the podium, that really bummed me out last year.  Hopefully NFLN can get it together and now show a crying guy on the phone before the pick is announced too.  Once the top 3 picks are over I don't care as much about things getting spoiled.

This draft is going to be so entertaining. I think there will be a few "consensus"  late 1st-early 2nd round prospects still on the board come round 3. The talent from pick 15-45 seems to have so much parity that teams are going to opt for positional value/need > sheer talent. 

3 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

This draft is going to be so entertaining. I think there will be a few "consensus"  late 1st-early 2nd round prospects still on the board come round 3. The talent from pick 15-45 seems to have so much parity that teams are going to opt for positional value/need > sheer talent. 

Agreed. That was in late why I didn’t like giving up those 2nds. But if it lands us a franchise QB. I could careless if we traded all 7 picks we had

33 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I feel so bad for the kid lol, he's done nothing wrong to warrant this hate from fan bases but it's like wherever he goes he'll have no support from that fan base til proven otherwise.

Good kid, but he could have been like.... better at football and people would be more excited about him.

28 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Yeah & I specifically like how Mac praised the RB class and said drafting a RB in round 3 was an option. I was hoping we wouldn't avoid the class because we simply signed Crowell & Rawles.

3 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

Good kid, but he could have been like.... better at football and people would be more excited about him.

He would be ok drafting in the late first or early second.

There are some Jets fans who like him though. 

Just now, SDotNova said:

He would be ok drafting in the late first or early second.

There are some Jets fans who like him though. 

He has the tools, but man..... every time i watch him i am more and more mystified by how he is being considered this highly.  It takes him forever to process things mid play.  His throws are always late, and he has to fire it to try and make up for his late decision.  The guy that I think is the best comp for him that I have coming out is Cardale Jones.  Both have huge arms, can do some running, and were the slowest processors mid play that i had seen for well known prospects.  Jones was actually an even bigger dude, and put up better stats against far better competition.  

Archived