Draft Discussion Thread

El Ramster

3 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

And now the Cards trade up (good value) for the QB that might retire with one more concussion

Great first round for the Rams so far. Here’s hoping the Seahawks pass on good lineman once again

Rosen to the Cards is not good news for us.

40 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Who do you guys want 

I want Jeff Holland. Don't care if that's in the 3rd, 4th, 5th, or whenever. I want the guy on the Rams. Also, Shaquem Griffin would be great too.

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Rosen to the Cards is not good news for us.

Eh, sure he’s the most pro ready (highest floor) but I think he also has the lowest ceiling of all these guys that went tonight. Would have been much more worried if they ended up with Jackson

Plus it doesn’t matter how ready he is right now, they can’t protect him, and with Larry on his way out he doesn’t have any weapons

40 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Eh, sure he’s the most pro ready (highest floor) but I think he also has the lowest ceiling of all these guys that went tonight. Would have been much more worried if they ended up with Jackson

Plus it doesn’t matter how ready he is right now, they can’t protect him, and with Larry on his way out he doesn’t have any weapons

I kind of feel sorry for him. After Bradford inevitably goes down injured in week one,  Rosen will have to make his début against Donald and Suh. 

Good luck with that. 

Archived