Draft Discussion Thread

El Ramster

Just now, The LBC said:

He's basically Karl Klug.

I remember he was pretty solid in the NFLPA game, but was projected as a 6th rounder.  I know those are guesses, but its a reach IMO.  Some solid more proven players available.

Just now, El ramster said:

I hate this draft f you If don’t agree 

The lineman, I get.  This last pick, I don't get.  Even with the risk, you cannot tell me Hurst is not undeniably a supremely superior prospect then this guy.  Could easily step in a DE for us in a rotation.  This guy might be on the bubble to make squad.

1 minute ago, Flatlyner said:

I remember he was pretty solid in the NFLPA game, but was projected as a 6th rounder.  I know those are guesses, but its a reach IMO.  Some solid more proven players available.

Basically, if you trust the scout who brought us Westbrooks then trust in this selection.  It's the same region.

I also won't be shocked if this is us shoring up depth because Les figures he's still got a shot at a guy who is still a free agent right now (like Bowman) on a one-year deal.

2 minutes ago, Flatlyner said:

The lineman, I get.  This last pick, I don't get.  Even with the risk, you cannot tell me Hurst is not undeniably a supremely superior prospect then this guy.  Could easily step in a DE for us in a rotation.  This guy might be on the bubble to make squad.

At this point I have to think Hurst is either making it clear through his agent that he's pulling a Lael Collins and not signing with any team that drafts him today so he can pick where he goes or he get red-flagged for something other than just the irregular heartbeat medically (back or foot injury would be a likely cause for him to still be sitting there).

Archived