Draft Discussion Thread

El Ramster

So my instant reaction like bummed but now I’m like okay this dude will learn from one of the best in Whitworth, get coached well by Kromer because Notebloom has potential to be a starting LT one day. So its not a great pick but solid and logical. Afterall, nobody was happy with Johnson III last season but he turned out pretty good I think lol. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

So my instant reaction like bummed but now I’m like okay this dude will learn from one of the best in Whitworth, get coached well by Kromer because Notebloom has potential to be a starting LT one day. So its not a great pick but solid and logical. Afterall, nobody was happy with Johnson III last season but he turned out pretty good I think lol. 

Exactly. Don’t we have like the best Oline coach in football? Gotta have faith in our coaching staff. 

Very good pick, sorry you guys don't know anything about him. Above all else availability is the best ability. He started 40 straight games and was a good LT. Greg Zierlein has a 2nd/3rd round grade on him. This is the long term successor to Whitworth. 

4 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Very good pick, sorry you guys don't know anything about him. Above all else availability is the best ability. He started 40 straight games and was a good LT. Greg Zierlein has a 2nd/3rd round grade on him. This is the long term successor to Whitworth. 

See. If young GZ is on board, you all should be too.

2 minutes ago, chris00cm said:

Noteboom is the ideal project offensive tackle in the draft. Don't see why anyone is upset. Way higher chance of being a successful starter than Orlando Brown.

It’s because people all over this forum get hooked on names and where they should go. They “scout” players and then get upset when their team doesn’t draft someone they wanted.

Archived