Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

39 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I don’t think DRC retiring is worthy of a thread imo... he’s basically a no name vet at this point who had absolutey no impact on our team. 

Our threads kind of get to be a fustercluck. It's hard to keep up with so many different topics weaving in and out of conversations the same threads. And having individual threads can spark other related convo. Webby encourages this. If it was like a practice squadder getting cut I would agree with you but DRC started games when no one else wanted him. And then he gives up on the team and staff? That's discussion worthy

17 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Um, no. He has been inconsistent to bad his entire time here. Even when we were winning, we all wanted more from Irvin. He never developed into the complimentary pass rusher alongside Mack we paid him to be. 

He's overpaid, hes not a leader, he constantly gets dumb penalties and he's annoying. Time to go. I would trade him for a conditional 7th

I think people expected too much out of him. He never lived up to his 1st round status, here or in Seattle. But as a complementary pass rusher, he did the job. A pass rusher getting less than 10M/Y isn't going to be much more than above average. It doesn't mean i want to keep him at this point. Our complementary pass rusher should be Key.

Archived