Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

13 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Why do we not re-sign MLBs that did well for us on a one year deal? Perry Riley was excellent for us in 2016. Bowman was excellent for us in 2017. I just don’t get it. 

Litterally no other team signed them, because they are not actuallyh good. They are slow liabilities who get exposed in coverage. 

The Raider LBs are so awful for such a long period of time, fans actually want back 2 guys that no other team will sign. It's sad. 

Just let Marrow, Lee, Cabinda grow this year and draft some damn LBs that know how to play the position in the modern game for a change. 

37 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’ve been here a long time and 2013 was a year our roster was so bad only positive thing we could talk about was Miles Burris looking good that year. 

Miles Burris looked good 1 year ??? I have a hard time believing that lol. Maybe optimism because he somehow got 9.5 sacks his last year in college 

Just now, big_palooka said:

Litterally no other team signed them, because they are not actuallyh good. They are slow liabilities who get exposed in coverage. 

The Raider LBs are so awful for such a long period of time, fans actually want back 2 guys that no other team will sign. It's sad. 

Just let Marrow, Lee, Cabinda grow this year and draft some damn LBs that know how to play the position in the modern game for a change. 

I liked what I saw from Riley and Bowman, especially Bowman. I remember Riley was the highest rated defender behind Mack on our team from PFF and they also had Bowman graded high as well. 

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

The one time they take a off the ball linebacker high he basically got paid and quit on the team

Need to move Irvin back to SLB or I would rather see him try MLB rather than DE.  I always thought he might be the answer in the middle if he was willing to try.  Might as well see since the season is over.  He is not good enough for DE and at SLB he does not deserve that pay.

11 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

Need to move Irvin back to SLB or I would rather see him try MLB rather than DE.  I always thought he might be the answer in the middle if he was willing to try.  Might as well see since the season is over.  He is not good enough for DE and at SLB he does not deserve that pay.

Been saying this since Guenther was hired. Because he runs a similar scheme to Zimmer in Minnesota. Irvin could play the Anthony Barr role just fine. 

Archived