Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

- 2nd offense in yards

- 13th offense in points

- 9th in 1st down/game

- 1st time since the merger we've had a 400 yds QB, 2 100 yds WRs and a 100 yds RB in the same game.

- Carr has the highest comp % and YPA of his career, by a significant margin, at this point in the season. He's on pace to throw for more than 5000 yds.

- We have 3 WRs/TE on pace to go over 1000 yds on the season. Jared Cook has the most receiving yards for a TE this season.

- Lynch is 4th in the league in rushing yards.

57 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

- 2nd offense in yards

- 13th offense in points

- 9th in 1st down/game

- 1st time since the merger we've had a 400 yds QB, 2 100 yds WRs and a 100 yds RB in the same game.

- Carr has the highest comp % and YPA of his career, by a significant margin, at this point in the season. He's on pace to throw for more than 5000 yds.

- We have 3 WRs/TE on pace to go over 1000 yds on the season. Jared Cook has the most receiving yards for a TE this season.

Lynch 4th in league and barely used yet 

2 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

- 2nd offense in yards

- 13th offense in points

- 9th in 1st down/game

Not bad huh?

Still the live action is not that shiny so far. However there is some light at the end of the tunnel.

I finally saw Carr angry and demanding towards Cooper! We need that mentality from Carr, he needs to be a leader. And obviously he needs to drop those INTs :)

If/when Bryant can put it together this could be a fun O. I would like to see Washington in Martin's place...

Kolton Miller got a handfull with Garrett and he lost the matchup, but overall a rookie LT was up against one of the best DE's in NFL and Carr is still alive! I start to like that Miller kid :)

Would like to see more from Parker...I believe he made a mistake early on, but was more or less unmentioned while going mostly against Ogbah, who is a good DE. We might have a bookend pair??

KO and Gabe make me wanna hit Cable hard in the face tho...I'm not sure whether it is Cable's fault that we can't run on obvious, short situations with those big dudes in the middle with Hudson, but I wouln't wanna try to hit any of those giants :)

I like what PG does...that 3rd Q defense was angry and mean. Hurst looks like a good pick up, hopefully Hall and Key can also get going. Hankins looks to come around and even the McDonald-Rucker veteran duo looks solid. We would need a lot more from Irvin obviously...he is a big disappointment for everyone IMO...

The LB unit is poor. Whitehead is a disappointment so far and DJ is just too old I guess...Lamur is just a back up guy...Lee is the only with some spark, but he is still more of a 2 down run stopper, however he needs to tackle better...I think one of the long Chubb runs was on him in the middle...

I start to like the Cnley-Melvin duo and DRC looks alright too...Nick Nelson hopefully can contribute some soon, since Hall is a savy veteran, but shows his age from time to time...

The S spot is the other glaring hole. Nelson is way too slow, Gilchrist is just another guy, while Harris is more of a ST player then starter...Karl is that bad???

Townsend makes me angry almost all the time...so is Bisaccia with those cover/return units...

3 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

- 2nd offense in yards

- 13th offense in points

- 9th in 1st down/game

I was literally looking through the stats and about to post the same information.  When D. Carr and Co. masters this new offense, we are going to put up some serious points.  You can tell a lot of mistakes are made because players do not know their assignments.  At least that is how it looks from my point of view.  I think we are going to see a major leap in production by the end of the season.  We literally just saw it against the Brown's defense.  The Browns are top 10 in interceptions and sacks so far this season and were giving up an average of 19 points a game before we just put up 45 on them.

On 9/24/2018 at 11:02 PM, Thomas5737 said:

Steelers are averaging 33.5 points per game not playing us, 21 playing us. Jets are averaging 30 not playing us, 17 against us. Saints are averaging 41.5 per game not playing us, 21 against us. Raiders are averaging about 17 points per game so we should expect them to score 9 or 10 points against us this week.

This was posted in the Brown's forum.  Our offense definitely has the potential to be great.

I have been pleasantly surprised with how solid our CB's have looked. Worley looked really solid in PS and getting him back will be a great boost to our secondary. Conley, Melvin, Worley starting, with Hall and DRC backing them up? Heck yea. When Nick Nelson gets healthy, we will be so damn deep at CB.

Do any of them have experience at S by chance?

I’m going to say I’m coming around on kolton. Was beyond pissed we didn’t pick Derwin James but it might have been for the best as our OT positions were and are in demise. 

Kolton has been facing extreme danger starting his first games as a pro he definitely gets props 

1 hour ago, Gannon12 said:

I’m going to say I’m coming around on kolton. Was beyond pissed we didn’t pick Derwin James but it might have been for the best as our OT positions were and are in demise. 

Kolton has been facing extreme danger starting his first games as a pro he definitely gets props 

I have to say I've been impressed.  I was at the game yesterday.  I watched him a BUNCH, and to my surprise... He did well against Garrett.  Run blocking... Eh.  Protecting Carr for the next ten years, I can see it. 

6 minutes ago, Totty said:

I have to say I've been impressed.  I was at the game yesterday.  I watched him a BUNCH, and to my surprise... He did well against Garrett.  Run blocking... Eh.  Protecting Carr for the next ten years, I can see it. 

He has held his ground literally thrown to the wolves and has played way beyond expectation. Glad you were at the game haven’t been to the O since Jeff George was our qb. Because of work.

11 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

He has held his ground literally thrown to the wolves and has played way beyond expectation. Glad you were at the game haven’t been to the O since Jeff George was our qb. Because of work.

It's still a dump. Lol

Archived