Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Ahh forgot about him, id put him in the Denver category. They win with or without him, he’s not very good. Drafting a WR in the 1st is never a good idea unless you think he’s the next Jerry Rice. And I actually thought Amari Cooper was gonna be Jerry Rice/Best WR in the NFL. Oh how wrong I was. 

So far.  Not saying he will be a hall of famer but I will reserve judgement until he gets with a consistent QB and coach.  When Carr has good years then Cooper has good years.  When he does not Cooper suffers.

Just now, Gannon12 said:

And he barely played any snaps. This is not good man haha. Frostee the captain. 

We need to sign bowman back here

Why do we not re-sign MLBs that did well for us on a one year deal? Perry Riley was excellent for us in 2016. Bowman was excellent for us in 2017. I just don’t get it. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Why do we not re-sign MLBs that did well for us on a one year deal? Perry Riley was excellent for us in 2016. Bowman was excellent for us in 2017. I just don’t get it. 

Reggie hates LBers for some reason. As he is an exLBer but won’t commit to anyone. You are absolutely right we literally disregard the guys that do well for us at that position. I liked Riley also he played well for us and set the defense 

Any San Diego/LA Raider fans here? Would you get season tickets if they do one year at Qualcomm before Vegas? Oakland is suing the Raiders and I’ve heard will raise the rent in 2019 to unrentable levels and Mark Davis wants to jet asap. Very toxic situation overall. Qualcomm makes the most sense honestly. Huge Raider Fan Base and a one and only year in SD for those fans I’m sure season tickets would sell in minutes. 

- The UNLV Stadium is just not NFL capable I’ve read and I doubt they wanna make modifications for one season. 

- Sharing a stadium with the Niners, especially red seats everywhere, is downright embarrassing. And I’ve read the Niners are not a fan of this idea at all.

- Coliseum would be a no brainer but the Rams play there right now. NFL could probably make it work but I don’t think it’s a viable option. 

Get ready for one year, and only one year ever, The Limited Edition San Diego Raiders. 

6 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

I’m from Riverside but operating out of Oregon for work I wish I can do it

my last home game I drove to the O and Jeff George was our QB

Wow.. you haven’t gone to a Raider game in 20 years? I understand it’s a six hour drive but at least one every 5 years should be doable. 

12 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Wow.. you haven’t gone to a Raider game in 20 years? I understand it’s a six hour drive but at least one every 5 years should be doable. 

I did in Tennessee while I was building a mill saw them in Cincinnati St. Louis and Houston. Home games no. I’m on the road a lot. My first game was in LA and Marcus Allen signed my jersey it was soooooooooooooooo amazing I love him soooo much. 

Im always on the road half my family is military so we are always in places we don’t want to be.

Archived