Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, NJ Raider said:

So I brought this up before but no one really answered.  Has anyone ever had the nameplate or numbers changed on a jersey? I have a Mack jersey I would like to get some use out of. I found a website for name plates but was wondering if anyone ever found a way to change numbers. Thoughts? If hurst keeps improving, may change it to that.

I never have personally. I've heard of people doing it, but I imagine by the time you pay someone to unstitch it all, buy the new numbers and name, then stitch it up again, it won't be very cheap.

32 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I never have personally. I've heard of people doing it, but I imagine by the time you pay someone to unstitch it all, buy the new numbers and name, then stitch it up again, it won't be very cheap.

Did you end up getting a Mack jersey? Be honest. We all know your track record. ?

I almost bought one this offseason. Dead serious.

1 hour ago, NJ Raider said:

So I brought this up before but no one really answered.  Has anyone ever had the nameplate or numbers changed on a jersey? I have a Mack jersey I would like to get some use out of. I found a website for name plates but was wondering if anyone ever found a way to change numbers. Thoughts? If hurst keeps improving, may change it to that.

Buy a new jersey  but don’t tell your wife

9 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

No I didn't surprisingly haha. Jamarcus, Rolando, Amari...

Why do I do this to Raider Nation?

Yup, that’s why you only get old school players jerseys.

Ive never found one, but I want to get a #40 Ritchie Jersey.  Going to have one made I think.  One of my all time favorite Raiders.

3 hours ago, 101Raider said:

Yup, that’s why you only get old school players jerseys.

Ive never found one, but I want to get a #40 Ritchie Jersey.  Going to have one made I think.  One of my all time favorite Raiders.

Ebay.

I have a Bo and a Dokie Williams jersey I believe, from the era. Not that I am a huge Dokie Williams fan, but random stuff will pop up there for great prices if you stick around long enough looking. Even the Bo jersey was generally inexpensive and unwanted.

Used to have Vann Mcelroy, Rod Martin, Mervyn Fernandez as a kid. Ahh the memories..

7 hours ago, holyghost said:

Ebay.

I have a Bo and a Dokie Williams jersey I believe, from the era. Not that I am a huge Dokie Williams fan, but random stuff will pop up there for great prices if you stick around long enough looking. Even the Bo jersey was generally inexpensive and unwanted.

Used to have Vann Mcelroy, Rod Martin, Mervyn Fernandez as a kid. Ahh the memories..

Merv Fernandez ??

Havent heard that name in a minute 

DL Tank Carradine said he’s requested his release from Raiders, and it’s been granted. Veteran to hit free agency in search of larger role. He started seven games in 2017 with Niners. Recorded sack, 10 tackles this preseason. But 24 defensive snaps in first four games. New start.

Archived