Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Could possibly help in the redzone but I'm not getting my hopes up. Carr hasnt played well in that part of the field and Ateman is a 7th round rookie.

Maybe Carr’s been missing a guy like him in the RZ. This could be what changes everything for him. 

3 hours ago, Chali21 said:

Maybe Carr’s been missing a guy like him in the RZ. This could be what changes everything for him. 

While i dont think Ateman is an answer by any means, i do think Carr had a comfort level with Crabs of throwing a 50/50 ball up to him that he doesnt have with anyone on the roster.

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

This post is literally reaching and looking for any excusr for Carr. A 7th Round Rookie isn’t changin nothin. 

The second part is mostly sarcasm. There’s a lot wrong with this team. Antonio Brown wouldn’t make much of a difference. But I do think that Carr needs another RZ threat other than Cook. You match the 6’5 Ateman on a 5’11 Corner you’re going to win that match up. Just look at Joesph. 

2 hours ago, Chali21 said:

The second part is mostly sarcasm. There’s a lot wrong with this team. Antonio Brown wouldn’t make much of a difference. But I do think that Carr needs another RZ threat other than Cook. You match the 6’5 Ateman on a 5’11 Corner you’re going to win that match up. Just look at Joesph. 

Carr needs time in the pocket, that’s it.

3 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Carr needs time in the pocket, that’s it.

He needs to learn patience in the pocket when he has it as well. He's getting the ball out too quickly, not reading progressions and getting skittish before pressure is getting to him. Been a problem for awhile now.

30 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

He needs to learn patience in the pocket when he has it as well. He's getting the ball out too quickly, not reading progressions and getting skittish before pressure is getting to him. Been a problem for awhile now.

It's well document throughout his college days as well. It's not something that he is going to improve too much on imo. 

Archived