Kirk Cousins Stuff

Woz

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Considering his most consistent WR this year is Ryan Grant, I think it just proves that Kirk is worth the $. Doctson and Pryor have struggled to get open but then, Kirk has missed them some as well still, they don’t get open enough and that’s why Kirk is forced to throw to the TEs & Thompson more. I do think Kirk has to do a better job of using Crowder. Crowder should be our #1 wr, he should be getting 5 receptions a game, he needs more targets.

Time for Pryor to step up because we can't depend on Thompson forever .

jordan Reed been mia for a bit to .

15 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

I might sound crazy but the redskins should make a big trade this year before the deadline.

There isn't any great NFL team and we are very well balanced . I'm worried about our D collapsing but if we can pick up a safety like a Cam Chancellor type than we really can go far this year in a very long time .

we can beat the patriots the steelers the chiefs etc all we need is that one player to reallly make a difference .

There’s no way we trade for a safety or even sign a high Priced safety in FA. We signed Swearinger and he can play either free or strong safety and we drafted Nicholson to be our FS. Both players have played well. Everret is a good special teams player and reliable back up. If we do anything we may draft another safety at some point but I don’t see it being a high draft pick, probably a mid round pick.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

There’s no way we trade for a safety or even sign a high Priced safety in FA. We signed Swearinger and he can play either free or strong safety and we drafted Nicholson to be our FS. Both players have played well. Everret is a good special teams player and reliable back up. If we do anything we may draft another safety at some point but I don’t see it being a high draft pick, probably a mid round pick.

You completely missed my point .

no no no forget nex Year go for it this year man we aren't gonna have Norman or Reed or Kirk cousins forever .

this year we can go against anyone . I'm not taking high price Fa I'm talking about a decent player or a good player even if it's one year .

nicholson ok man but his health is way to much is a risk dude been on his knee 5 times already .

forget  next year we can win it all this year  if there a player for a good price take it even if it's josh Gordon for one year idc I want a SB and we can do it this year . Name 5 teams u think can blow us out or not struggle against the redskins 

3 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

You completely missed my point .

no no no forget nex Year go for it this year man we aren't gonna have Norman or Reed or Kirk cousins forever .

this year we can go against anyone . I'm not taking high price Fa I'm talking about a decent player or a good player even if it's one year .

nicholson ok man but his health is way to much is a risk dude been on his knee 5 times already .

forget  next year we can win it all this year  if there a player for a good price take it even if it's josh Gordon for one year idc I want a SB and we can do it this year . Name 5 teams u think can blow us out or not struggle against the redskins 

1. Not going to happen

2. You’re just naming names of players you like, that doesn’t mean that any of them are even up for trade.

3. I don’t even think we could fit a pro bowl type player under our salary cap if we were lucky enough that we could trade for them.

4. You’re entire idea is short sided. We should never trade draft picks for veterans. It’s not a smart move. We need to continue mostly building through the draft so we have a team that can win for the long term.

5. Yes, our good vets aren’t going to be here forever but that doesn’t mean you mortgage the future to get an expensive veteran through trade.

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

1. Not going to happen

2. You’re just naming names of players you like, that doesn’t mean that any of them are even up for trade.

3. I don’t even think we could fit a pro bowl type player under our salary cap if we were lucky enough that we could trade for them.

4. You’re entire idea is short sided. We should never trade draft picks for veterans. It’s not a smart move. We need to continue mostly building through the draft so we have a team that can win for the long term.

5. Yes, our good vets aren’t going to be here forever but that doesn’t mean you mortgage the future to get an expensive veteran through trade.

we need to make a move and I'm not naming players or anything but we aren't far away from the SB.  Rodgers is gone, Big Ben decling and the patriots are perfectly beatable .. we can win the SB this year the only kryotonite team I'm worried about are the Lions if we had to face them in the playoffs .

Our team super young turtle , Iike next year is a risk because we might not even have Cousins .. we don't know yet and I'm just talking about being able to find a low key good player that can help via josh Gordon or Bryant from the steelers ... maybe McCoy if the bills give up and wanna rebuild fully .

the risk is worth it if it means to push for the SB other wise we aren't losing a lot . WR is the biggest need ATM and I regret now letting go of garçon and Jackson we probably would be undeafeated right now .

10 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Time for Pryor to step up because we can't depend on Thompson forever .

jordan Reed been mia for a bit to .

Pryor would have had a TD for the 2nd straight game if Cousins threw him a better pass on the play before the Perine TD reception. He also had Pryor open for another possible TD but Kirk threw the pass to Pryor Out of bounds, Kirk didn't even give Pryor a chance to have the two Tds he could have had.

We actually can continue to rely on Thompson, teams aren't going to be able to stop the screens to him, option routes and swing passes to him all game, especially with how great the OL is getting downfield and blocking for Thompson.

Kirk does need to find Reed more. He had him a few times yesterday but there was miscommunication on the near Jimmie Ward int on the play before the rashard Robinson int when Kirk overthrew Davis. Kirk thought Reed should have continued up the seam but Reed broke the route off. If Reed didn't break the route off its a 20 yard reception, and maybe more!

Also, last week Kirk had Reed for the pros dibble game winning TD but passed on the chance to hit him and ended up throwing to Doctson, who dropped the possible game winning TD.

22 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

we need to make a move and I'm not naming players or anything but we aren't far away from the SB.  Rodgers is gone, Big Ben decling and the patriots are perfectly beatable .. we can win the SB this year the only kryotonite team I'm worried about are the Lions if we had to face them in the playoffs .

Our team super young turtle , Iike next year is a risk because we might not even have Cousins .. we don't know yet and I'm just talking about being able to find a low key good player that can help via josh Gordon or Bryant from the steelers ... maybe McCoy if the bills give up and wanna rebuild fully .

the risk is worth it if it means to push for the SB other wise we aren't losing a lot . WR is the biggest need ATM and I regret now letting go of garçon and Jackson we probably would be undeafeated right now .

You are overreacting and there aren't any players who are up for a trade that would be with trading for. Again, yes our team is young which means our young players need to continue to get reps and grow together. If we traded for a WR that means less reps for Doctson who Gruden just said they're going to start giving more reps too. If we traded for the guy you've wanted to trade for for the last 4 or 5 years - chancellor - that means Nicholson doesn't play and doesn't get the game reps to develop into hopefully a long term starter. 

You're putting the cart before the horse at this point with super bowl talk and  none of the guys you have mentioned are even up fir a trade. We need to continue doing what we are doing with playing and developing our young players and hope they can help the vets get back to the playoffs. 

Garçon and Djax's contracts are huge for guys their age. Yes, we miss them but not paying them also helped us build a good defense which is helping us win games.

Archived