Brady's Alleged 2016 Concussion

cddolphin

16 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

You've made it clear several times that you're gunning for the Pats. Every team cheats, your team cheats. We just win as well.

You've made it clear several times that you instantly resort to lying about me.  Not only were your last claims about me false, this one is as well.  But let's not allow the facts to get in the way.

4 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

How bout just going with what hasn't been mentioned already.

Spygate, Deflategate, and Injury Report Manipulation have been listed.

What else?

It's not even injury report manipulation, it's flat out lying.

Injury report manipulation is when they would put the bulk of their players as "questionable" most weeks when nearly every other team would call these players probable, doubtful, or out.  They would often do this with their most integral players too, so they'd have an integral player like Gronk listed as questionable for several weeks on end, then suddenly one week he plays.  No doubtful tag given, no probable tag given.  It was all questionable so reading the injury report made no rational sense, you simply could not plan around their injuries.  No other team did things like that to such a massive extent. 

That's probably one reason why we only have multiple ex-Patriots players admitting they lie on their injury reports rather than multiple ex-players from other teams saying it.

1 hour ago, Revel8 said:

It's not even injury report manipulation, it's flat out lying.

Injury report manipulation is when they would put the bulk of their players as "questionable" most weeks when nearly every other team would call these players probable, doubtful, or out.  They would often do this with their most integral players too, so they'd have an integral player like Gronk listed as questionable for several weeks on end, then suddenly one week he plays.  No doubtful tag given, no probable tag given.  It was all questionable so reading the injury report made no rational sense, you simply could not plan around their injuries.  No other team did things like that to such a massive extent. 

That's probably one reason why we only have multiple ex-Patriots players admitting they lie on their injury reports rather than multiple ex-players from other teams saying it.

I think you are purposely putting way too much weight on what Belichick does with the Injury Report, and simply writing off all of the instances that show other teams do it as well. They may not do it in the same exact way Belichick does, but their goal is the same, to keep the opponents guessing.

A quick search shows plenty of hits on teams being sketchy with their injury reporting just over the past few years:

- Colts (Andrew Luck shoulder), Jets (Revis wrist injury), Steelers (Bell groin injury),

It's interesting that you bring up the Patriots being the only team where past players are coming out saying they "cheated", considering just last season both Jerry Rice and Joe Montana admitted to cheating when they played by Rice using stickum and Montana's OL lathering up in Vaseline so no defenders could get a hold of them.

Those two instances right there are a more direct on field advantage than anything the Patriots have been proven to have "cheated" with.

7 hours ago, Revel8 said:

You've made it clear several times that you instantly resort to lying about me.  Not only were your last claims about me false, this one is as well.  But let's not allow the facts to get in the way.

You're a whinging, bitter fan with too much time. Seeing that we're working with "facts" here.

13 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

How bout just going with what hasn't been mentioned already.

Spygate, Deflategate, and Injury Report Manipulation have been listed.

Yeah guys, besides these three major incidents, what do you have over the last decade and a half?? Exactly.

13 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Yeah guys, besides these three major incidents, what do you have over the last decade and a half?? Exactly.

I can't like your post yet because I'm still a new member, but I like it.  I wanted you to know that. Lol.

3 hours ago, cddolphin said:

"Major"

-filming on the wrong location violating a rule that wasnt even effectively enforced  a year prior

-allegedly having a guy decreasing air pressure in balls by 1.5 psi on average, despite multiple reputable scientific organizations saying the weather likely caused it, the Colts balls being below the level too, and the NFL admitting there was a faulty gauge that could have explained it. 

-allegedly filming a walk through practice that everyone who spent even an iota of time investigating it had to retract and say the story was completely case 

Yes major. A case that was proven false, a case that violated a rule that the league spent years not bothering to enforce, and a case that the league couldn't even defitiveky prove their case. Yes major. They were only "major" because of the overzealous reaction. Similar things have happened to every organization and never get the same outcry. How many threads were there on Seattle's rampant PED use in 2013 and then blatantly admitting to lying about Sherman's injury last year? One for each maybe. As opposed to like what, 50 on deflategate and Spygate a piece. 

Keep being salty dolphin

10 hours ago, cddolphin said:

The poster said it would take him days to put together all of the cheating scandals the Patriots have had, I'm simply asking for more examples.

I love how Injury Reporting is now a major incident since we are connecting it with the Patriots. Meanwhile the Colts, Seahawks, and Steelers have all been called out and investigated by the league recently over their injury reporting.

I'd say it's common sense that Injury Report manipulation is commonplace.

As for Spygate and Deflategate, that has gone in countless circles over and over, with everyone pretty much already decided on what they believe the extent to be.

The Patriots nearly put together a perfect season the season following Spygate, and then win the Superbowl the season following the Deflategate suspension.

That, being paired with past and present coaches and players admitting that gaming the system to try to get the upper hand is commonplace in the league, just makes threads like these more and more laughable and entertaining to Patriots fans.

19 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:
On 8/30/2017 at 5:10 PM, Revel8 said:

You're a whinging, bitter fan with too much time. Seeing that we're working with "facts" here.

Both of you drop it and stick to football.

On 8/30/2017 at 8:34 PM, Pats#1 said:

I think you are purposely putting way too much weight on what Belichick does with the Injury Report, and simply writing off all of the instances that show other teams do it as well. They may not do it in the same exact way Belichick does, but their goal is the same, to keep the opponents guessing.

A quick search shows plenty of hits on teams being sketchy with their injury reporting just over the past few years:

- Colts (Andrew Luck shoulder), Jets (Revis wrist injury), Steelers (Bell groin injury),

It's interesting that you bring up the Patriots being the only team where past players are coming out saying they "cheated", considering just last season both Jerry Rice and Joe Montana admitted to cheating when they played by Rice using stickum and Montana's OL lathering up in Vaseline so no defenders could get a hold of them.

Those two instances right there are a more direct on field advantage than anything the Patriots have been proven to have "cheated" with.

As a Patriots fan, it's natural that you would think the Patriots should be given a pass.  As a Patriots fan, it's natural that you would want to think that 'Every team must cheat as much as my team does'.  It's the faithful wish of any true fan.  Yet not the truthful wish of any faithful referee. 

No other team has violated the NFL injury report more than Patriots have.  This can be demonstrated, detailed through NFL history.  The discrepancies over 15 years are rather obvious to those who have been paying attention.  The former Patriots players who admit that the Patriots lie about injuries is just further proof of this deceitful behavior.  It's not as if the Patriots haven't been caught cheating before, but as a Pats fan I'm sure you'd love to forget about it.

I don't even give a damn about the Patriots, my team has no rivalry with them and beats them when they face off. Yet when people try to shrug off rule-breaking, try to shrug off cheating, that becomes unacceptable to any fan.

As a Patriots fan, I'm sure you'd enjoy to find the Patriots have only cheated on the same level as every other team in the NFL.  Yet the facts do not back your wishes.  As A Patriots fan, I'm sure you'd love to see the Patriots have been penalized for every cheat they've taken a part of.  Yet that isn't the case.  Even though the facts not only show that the Patriots have been more heavily penalized than any team in the NFL, the facts also show that the Patriots have more internal whistle-blowers than any other team in the NFL.  Perhaps there's a good reason for that. 

23 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

"You've made it clear several times that you instantly resort to lying about me.  Not only were your last claims about me false, this one is as well.  But let's not allow the facts to get in the way. "

^^ The bolded above doesn't stop being true the more you choose to lie.  I'd rather talk football.

1 hour ago, Revel8 said:

As a Patriots fan, it's natural that you would think the Patriots should be given a pass.  As a Patriots fan, it's natural that you would want to think that 'Every team must cheat as much as my team does'.  It's the faithful wish of any true fan.  Yet not the truthful wish of any faithful referee. 

No other team has violated the NFL injury report more than Patriots have.  This can be demonstrated, detailed through NFL history.  The descrepecies over 15 years are rather obvious to those who have been paying attention.  The former Patriots players who admit that the Patriots lie about injuries is just further proof of this deceitful behavior.  It's not as if the Patriots haven't been caught cheating before, but as a Pats fan I'm sure you'd love to forget about it.

I don't even give a damn about the Patriots, my team has no rivalry with them and beats them when they face off. Yet when people try to shrug off rule-breaking, try to shrug off cheating, that becomes unacceptable to any fan.

As a Patriots fan, I'm sure you'd love to see the Patriots have only cheated on the same level as every other team in the NFL.  Yet the facts do not back your wishes.  As A Patriots fan, I'm sure you'd ove to see the Patriots have been penalized for every cheat they've taken a part of.  Yet that isn't the case, even though the facts show that the Patriots have not only had to be more heavily penalized than any team in the NFL, the facts also show that the Patriots have more internal whistle-blowers than any other team in the NFL.  Perhaps there's a good reason for that. 

Too long, didn't read. xD

Archived