2017 College Football / Scouting

rickyt31

1 hour ago, KingOfTheDot said:

That's not really how it works. Lee is a Linebacker not an EDGE, he's perfect at Will and he's getting more consistent. This was only his 4th year playing Linebacker I think.

He's not really getting more consistent.  He consistently grades out poorly.  Had a few good games this year, but not much to get exciting about.  

15 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

So Kalen Ballage is 6'3, 230 and they're saying he's going to run the 40 in the 4.4's.  Watch tape if you haven't already.  Dude was a force at RB at AZ State.

Scarborough is huge as well and should run around a 4.5. I like Ballage... I just think he’s not a top RB in this class. He lacks quickness and agility or the top guys

20 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

So Kalen Ballage is 6'3, 230 and they're saying he's going to run the 40 in the 4.4's.  Watch tape if you haven't already.  Dude was a force at RB at AZ State.

Yo...he'd be a perfect fit nab him in the 3rd or 4th and feast. Currently watching some games of him and he's a beast

6 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Scarborough is huge as well and should run around a 4.5. I like Ballage... I just think he’s not a top RB in this class. He lacks quickness and agility or the top guys

It's hard to say.  He has very quick feet, but definitely not the most agile given his size.

2 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Haven't watch tape on Hicks.  Kelly is definitely underrated.  I like him better than Walton. 

Hicks is a do it all type back, honestly this might be the deepest RB class EVER. Think there's going to be a lot of starting caliber RBs coming out of this class.

In no order. Saquon Barkley, Sony Michel, Nick Chubb, Derius Guice, Ron Jones III, Rashad Penny, Royce Freeman, Kerryon Johnson, Josh Adams, Mark Walton, Akrum Wadley, Kalen  Ballage, John Kelly, Kyle Hicks and Martez Carter all in the same class is just sick.

1 hour ago, barnaby8787 said:

He's not really getting more consistent.  He consistently grades out poorly.  Had a few good games this year, but not much to get exciting about.  

He is, his first year we less instinctive usually a step behind. This year he wasn't thinking as much but still had trouble executing in coverage and against the run. This year will tell us a lot about him and if he doesn't get to where we all hope I'd move him to another team rather than position.

Archived