2017 Packer Forum Dynasty League (discussion/keepers)

squire12

9 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

I must say this feels like the deepest draft we've had in this league. Should be a really competitive year.

Agreed. People drafting really well all around. @Cadmus mentioned it being one of the better rookie drafts he's had, including his money leagues.

I think all the ****-talking this offseason got people focused and ready for the year :D New forum came at the perfect time, too. Makes the draft process basically seamless. 

Looking back from the first few years, not many trades, most owners feeling their way through the league.  Getting used to a 14 team, 10 player keeper league.  The last 2 years and certainly this past offseason the number of trades that went down was fantastic.  Shows the engagement and level of involvement from the new and old owners alike.

12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Looking back from the first few years, not many trades, most owners feeling their way through the league.  Getting used to a 14 team, 10 player keeper league.  The last 2 years and certainly this past offseason the number of trades that went down was fantastic.  Shows the engagement and level of involvement from the new and old owners alike.

agreed. got some good replacement owners the last few years, for sure.

1 minute ago, Lieker said:

Well, did you predict correctly? I think I made it pretty obvious in another thread where I was leaning haha.

Oh no I was predicting the Taywan Taylor pick, not yours. But Wentz does make a great deal of sense for you!

Truthfully, Wentz wasn't the direction I thought you would go, but he was the only other option for you beyond my choice. 

I thought you'd go for the last Week 1 starter at a particular position. 

Apparently you have more confidence in a specific player staying clean than I do. 

Nothing wrong with that. 

Best of luck with Wentz. He's fun to watch. 

Archived