2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

10 minutes ago, mission27 said:

This is such a ****ty HRD field.  A few CS but honestly only one icon of CS smugness. 

The MoL is taking Bryce for sure.

tbh we need a CS vs. fleas HR derby

Stanton, Judge, Bryce, Trout vs.

Mookie, Altuve, Jose Ramirez, Khris Davis, 

@ me

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He's 100% flea.

Youre right I've gotta stop hedging so goddamn much on here and speak my mind. 

BREGMAN IS A FLEA.

The fact that we have 2 440 foot homers total shows how ****ty this HRD is.  Judge, Stanton, etc. would be hitting them 500+.

And TBH why isn't Stanton in this?  Look what it did to him last year.  It refocused his efforts on doing what he does best and he went full Barry Bonds.  Bad move imo.

Just now, mission27 said:

Youre right I've gotta stop hedging so goddamn much on here and speak my mind. 

BREGMAN IS A FLEA.

The fact that we have 2 440 foot homers total shows how ****ty this HRD is.  Judge, Stanton, etc. would be hitting them 500+.

And TBH why isn't Stanton in this?  Look what it did to him last year.  It refocused his efforts on doing what he does best and he went full Barry Bonds.  Bad move imo.

This is legit truth. Who cares whether some guy has 2 more home runs in the regular season. I want moonshots and lasers. I want 118 mph exit velocities. I want one of those kids fielding the balls to get ******* decapitated. 

What the **** is Jesus Aguilar doing in this.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This is legit truth. Who cares whether some guy has 2 more home runs in the regular season. I want moonshots and lasers. I want 118 mph exit velocities. I want one of those kids fielding the balls to get ******* decapitated. 

What the **** is Jesus Aguilar doing in this.

I'm pretty sure Stanton declined an invite because he's a *****.

Archived