Eagles @ Packers Preseason Week 1 GDT

Phire

4 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Tre Sullivan with the first big hit i have seen from a Eagle since Sheldon and Dawk... Not sure if this is real life? Did some one actually lay the wood for once!!?

yeah damn tre killed that guy. Luckily he should be ok. 

4 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Tre Sullivan should find a safe house relatively close by, stay low for a while, he's probably wanted for murder. 

Damn i guess having to play for a small school for all those years while no big school wanted him let the rage build in him. 

2 hours ago, Daimonas said:

Didn't get to watch. Were our cbs revolving doors as usual?

Rodgers didn't play and Hundley didn't really challenge our corners. Hard to tell there. Our depth guys were up and down. Third string was getting romped.

1 hour ago, Phire said:

Rodgers didn't play and Hundley didn't really challenge our corners. Hard to tell there. Our depth guys were up and down. Third string was getting romped.

First team would've gotten murdered as well.  Mills looked super grabby and unspectacular.   Robinson got beat a couple times, but made one nice play on the ball and the other he hit the receiver and he dropped it but it should've been caught.  It's definitely going to be a problem unless our pass rush is dynamite. 

23 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

First team would've gotten murdered as well.  Mills looked super grabby and unspectacular.   Robinson got beat a couple times, but made one nice play on the ball and the other he hit the receiver and he dropped it but it should've been caught.  It's definitely going to be a problem unless our pass rush is dynamite. 

When you lack top end speed that's how you have to play. It's how Josh Norman works too. He can't run with most of these guys, he's just more physical. 

30 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

What was the starting OL? They missed that 6 man pressure on that Wentz TD. Good thing Thor's 'roids are wearing off that could've been ugly. 

Peters-Seumalo-Kelce-Warmack-Johnson

I wasn't that impressed.

Couple of things....

1) I hope Sullivan gets some more playing time and has some sort of athletic ability because he made a couple big hits and was pretty damn disruptive. I'd rather have someone like that as a back-up than Jaylen Watkins or Corey Graham.

2) Any news on Vaitai? he went down in the 3rd but was able to walk off with help from trainers. He would be a pretty big depth loss if it was anything major/long term.

Archived