• Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama
    • Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame
    • Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State
    • Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville
  2. 2. There has been a trade?

• Trade with Buffalo: Picks 22, 56, 96 for 13
    • Trade with New England : Picks 23, 63, 95 for 13 and 140
    • Trade with Detroit: Picks 20, 82, Future 3rd, for 13
    • Trade with Carolina: 24, 85, 88, 183, for 13 and 140.
    • Trade with Baltimore: 13, 45, Future 1st for RGIII

10 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

What I think will happen. We draft Guice.

What I think is best. Trade down with Buffalo. Get the best db in this class in Donte Jackson.

Um, not quite. 

Ward

Josh Jackson

Oliver

Alexander

Davis

Then maybe Donte Jackson. Mid to late 2nd rounder. But I know your love for LSU. So. Geaux. 

So I went with the Carolina trade for a couple of reasons:

2 picks in the 3rd round, swapping 1sts, and giving up a 5th rounder? Thats a no brainer to me. 

24 is going to have a lot of players, good players available that could start right away. 

IF, there is not a trade back, then its Denzel Ward. BPA by far and satisfies a future need as well as a current one. 

20 minutes ago, taylor made said:

Payne isn't the shiny selection, but when our defense was good last year it was all on the D-Line.

I agree. It’s hard I want Payne in that situation believe they would take Guice. I love Guice and I think you can’t go wrong with either because both should fix the two most glaring problems we have. While Payne’s positional value might not be the RB’s I think having a beast DL makes this team dangerous. But so does a really good running game

5 hours ago, mike23md said:

Um, not quite. 

Ward

Josh Jackson

Oliver

Alexander

Davis

Then maybe Donte Jackson. Mid to late 2nd rounder. But I know your love for LSU. So. Geaux. 

He only played 2 years at CB and is a superstar already. Best hands, fastest cuts, fastest outright, best leaper. Little more experience, full time practices and not that 20 hour a week crap. The upside and potential far and away is the best.

Those others have peaked. And if a pass happy conference, with a quality qb to go against in practice. SHOOOOOOOT.  It aint close.   Better upside than Patrick, than Honeybadger, than Tre'davious, than Morris, than Collins. All the early CBs taken from LSU.

46 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

He only played 2 years at CB and is a superstar already. Best hands, fastest cuts, fastest outright, best leaper. Little more experience, full time practices and not that 20 hour a week crap. The upside and potential far and away is the best.

Those others have peaked. And if a pass happy conference, with a quality qb to go against in practice. SHOOOOOOOT.  It aint close.   Better upside than Patrick, than Honeybadger, than Tre'davious, than Morris, than Collins. All the early CBs taken from LSU.

Child please.

200w.gif 

Archived