Come on in! Introduce yourself!

ET80

Name: texandominance

Hobbies: Woodworking, Running, Soccer, Water Sports, Biking, Cooking, Flying

Favorite player (current): JJ Watt

Favorite player (past): Andre Johnson, Arian Foster, David Anderson

Other Sports/Teams I follow: Houston Astros, Minnesota Gophers, Alabama Crimson Tide, 

Anything else: Just graduated with my Masters in Aerospace Engineering, currently live in Northern Minnesota, 

• Like 1

Name: Longhorns90

Hobbies: Mostly video games, also a big history buff. Enjoy going hiking the mountains, skiing in the winter time.

Favorite player (current): JJ Watt (duh). Hopeful about Deshaun Watson and D'Onta Foreman.

Favorite player (past): Andre Johnson & Arian Foster

Other Sports/Teams I follow: University of Texas Longhorns. Keep an eye on the other Houston teams, but am not really a huge fan of baseball or basketball, more a casual observer. Enjoy soccer, root for Bayern Münich mostly because they're the only Bundesliga team who gets much coverage on this side of the Atlantic, though with Pulisic I might have to start considering Borussia Dortmund. Watch the USMNT and Germany when international competition comes around.

Anything else: Moved to Denver from Austin about 5 years ago. Have been here for a while, but mostly lurked, previously, decided to try out the new forums.

• Like 2

Finally ending my holdout over rookie "Member Reputation" rating because I didn't want to hurt the team in the regular season.  I count on management to do the right thing and bump my rating to whatever constitutes "Hall of Fame" rating!   As always, I refuse to divulge any personal info, because I don't need any of you hitting me up for loans or ogling my hot wife.  While I respect each of your Texan opinions and football knowledge, you must all still bow down to the omnipotent benevolent God Apollo!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Apollo Stallion said:

Finally ending my holdout over rookie "Member Reputation" rating because I didn't want to hurt the team in the regular season.  I count on management to do the right thing and bump my rating to whatever constitutes "Hall of Fame" rating!   As always, I refuse to divulge any personal info, because I don't need any of you hitting me up for loans or ogling my hot wife.  While I respect each of your Texan opinions and football knowledge, you must all still bow down to the omnipotent benevolent God Apollo!

...took you long enough. You know what they say about old people and dementia...

xD

Certainly hoping Rick was first on the phone to T.J. Ward.  Mark my words, Corey Moore is going to get targeted and abused as a SS who can't cover anyone with even average speed.  Eddie Pleasant's brain is almost as slow as Moore's legs and Marcus Gilchrist couldn't make it on the Jets roster which is probably worse than his Clemson team.    Cunningham got brutalized in coverage in the pre-season, so don't look for him to fix our problems covering TE's and RB's anytime soon.  A defense is only as strong as it's weakest link and lil Ricky seems to try to make sure every season that we don't forget that he was once a terrible safety as well as GM.

2 hours ago, Apollo Stallion said:

Certainly hoping Rick was first on the phone to T.J. Ward.  Mark my words, Corey Moore is going to get targeted and abused as a SS who can't cover anyone with even average speed.  Eddie Pleasant's brain is almost as slow as Moore's legs and Marcus Gilchrist couldn't make it on the Jets roster which is probably worse than his Clemson team.    Cunningham got brutalized in coverage in the pre-season, so don't look for him to fix our problems covering TE's and RB's anytime soon.  A defense is only as strong as it's weakest link and lil Ricky seems to try to make sure every season that we don't forget that he was once a terrible safety as well as GM.

We should have traded for him to ensure we got him. A late round pick would have been enough.

Welcome back Apollo

• 6 months later...

Name: Blaze

Hobbies: Refereeing HS basketball & football, body building, basketball & family

Favorite player: Deshaun Watson

Favorite Player (past): Andre Johnson

Other teams I follow: UH, Rockets, Lakers, Astros, WWE Cowboys *ducks*

Anything else: I'm back from hiatus. I don't do change well and went into retirement. Trying to come back after a year off like MJ.

• Like 1