Change in draft plans...

Suffering_Bills

Not happening you stay the course and go for the qb...There are way more guards and tackles in the free agency and drafts then franchise quality QBs...Why does everyone think that QB isnt the most important need. Do you not see how a franchise qb can make a team? Just look at  2 guys Tom Brady and Big Ben, Patriots started brady and have been in the playoffs 15 of his 17 year career so far. Big Ben has been Qb since 2004 and they have been in the playoffs 10 of the 14 years. This isnt a coincidence this is because they had a stable qb and because the front office and hc are essentially still there because of the stability of being winners it allows them to continue building to be better every year. That is something the bills havent had since kelly and levy. 

I'm actually a fan of Hernandez and in any other year, I would be all over him. This year though, we are finally within striking distance of a legit franchise QB. I don't want to have any regrets that we didn't go for it when we finally have a chance. No fear, man!

Archived