Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

lol we traded 192 for a 2021 7th. I officially REALLY hate this draft.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for trading a current pick for a future pick that's an upgrade. Like a 6th...legitimately makes no sense to do that for a pick that actually has a good chance at being worse next year lol

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for trading a current pick for a future pick that's an upgrade. Like a 6th...legitimately makes no sense to do that for a pick that actually has a good chance at being worse next year lol

I was hoping to add 2 or 3 players to our top 25 but, seriously, Pytlick might be the only one that makes it. Really piss poor day. Still incredibly weak on the right side.

I was hoping to add 2 or 3 players to our top 25 but, seriously, Pytlick might be the only one that makes it. Really piss poor day. Still incredibly weak on the right side.

Nah, you like Daws at least. He should get into the top 25 lol. But if we are only talking forwards, I agree with you. The edwards pick almost seems like another Quenneville (not John, the other one we have from the Greene trade lol) 

Just now, Forge said:

Nah, you like Daws at least. He should get into the top 25 lol. But if we are only talking forwards, I agree with you. The edwards pick almost seems like another Quenneville (not John, the other one we have from the Greene trade lol) 

Yeah, forwards/dmen only as I have no clue how to place goalies. Edwards is just bleh, especially with better RHD on the board and then taking a double overager in a lower level league just because analytics love him also made me vomit in my mouth a little. I feel like that scouching guy made our draft picks.

Yeah, forwards/dmen only as I have no clue how to place goalies. Edwards is just bleh, especially with better RHD on the board and then taking a double overager in a lower level league just because analytics love him also made me vomit in my mouth a little. I feel like that scouching guy made our draft picks.

Except for Mook...Scouch was using the bathroom for that pick and accidentally left Fitz on his own lol

• Like 1

My attempt at our top 30 while including goalies...

1. Ty Smith, LHD
2. Alexander Holtz, RW
3. Dawson Mercer, C/RW
4. Nolan Foote, LW
5. Kevin Bahl, LHD
6. Jesper Boqvist, LW
7. Shakir Mukhamadullin, LHD
8. Daniil Misyul, LHD
9. Reilly Walsh, RHD
10. Graeme Clarke, RW
11. Janne Kuokkanen, LW
12. Nikita Okhotyuk, LHD
13. Tyce Thompson, RW
14. Aarne Talvitie, LW
15. Nico Daws, G
16. Nick Merkley, C/RW
17. Michael McLeod, C
18. Jaromir Pytlik, C
19. Arseni Gritsyuk, LW
20. Case McCarthy, RHD
21. Mikhail Maltsev, C/LW
22. Fabian Zetterlund, RW
23. Benjamin Baumgartner, LW
24. Michael Vukojevic, LHD
25. Nikola Pasic, LW
26. Marian Studenic, RW
27. Yegor Sharangovich, C
28. Patrick Moynihan, C/RW
29. Nathan Bastian, RW
30. Ethan Edwards, LHD

Couple changes in some spots (Maltsev, Bastian, Studenic)

Edited by beekay414