Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

What happened? I didn't see it but I wasn't sure what thread it was iN? 

Just ****ting all over the people that voice their own opinions with stupid nonsense like "I'll trust the 31 GMs over the HF know-it-alls" or something of that sort. Like, you're a ******* mod, quit antagonizing posters. 

Bratt-Nico-Gusev
Kahun-Hughes-Palmieri (yes I know Kahun probably shouldn't be a top 6er but we literally have nothing else at LW to put there)
Zacha-Zajac-Anderson
Kuokkanen/Boqvist-McLeod/Maltsev/Seney-Merkley/Bastian

I have no desire to sign anyone else tbqh. Stay away from bottom 6ers that block the youth. Just let next year be a development year on NHL ice because we have no clue what's going to happen with the AHL.

Edited by beekay414

54 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

My one and only request for the offseason. Sign Kahun and trade Wood to the Sabres.

I'd take Koekkoek as opposed to resigning mirco. I don't think we do much of anything, just very small moves, so it works

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Bratt-Nico-Gusev
Kahun-Hughes-Palmieri (yes I know Kahun probably shouldn't be a top 6er but we literally have nothing else at LW to put there)
Zacha-Zajac-Anderson
Kuokkanen/Boqvist-McLeod/Maltsev/Seney-Merkley/Bastian

I have no desire to sign anyone else tbqh. Stay away from bottom 6ers that block the youth. Just let next year be a development year on NHL ice because we have no clue what's going to happen with the AHL.

If Vancouver didn't qualify virtanen, I'd sign him tbh. He probably wouldn't sign with us, but I'd take that shot

Oilers might have the inside track for Kahun. He's Drai's close friend growing up and Drai already vouched for him to Chia (who of course ignored it like a moron).

As an aside, I really think you guys need some good veterans in that line up. It's too young and I'm not convinced it'll survive 5v5. A winger like Killorn would do wonders for your top 6 and really help with the culture aspect too.

1 minute ago, Canadian Saint said:

Oilers might have the inside track for Kahun. He's Drai's close friend growing up and Drai already vouched for him to Chia (who of course ignored it like a moron).

As an aside, I really think you guys need some good veterans in that line up. It's too young and I'm not convinced it'll survive 5v5. A winger like Killorn would do wonders for your top 6 and really help with the culture aspect too.

Eh, would much rather ride with the youth. I just have no desire to burn assets or money on marginal veterans.

2 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

That's why I want to trade palms for Bean and Nino. Best of both worlds lol. 

I don't mind getting vets, but I think you're just adding one year rentals in FA. I don't see us trading for them. I'm thinking guys like Chuckie, Connor Sheary, Craig Smith, Ennis

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

That's why I want to trade palms for Bean and Nino. Best of both worlds lol. 

I don't mind getting vets, but I think you're just adding one year rentals in FA. I don't see us trading for them. I'm thinking guys like Chuckie, Connor Sheary, Craig Smith, Ennis

Turris? LOL