Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

This angle makes it look even worse.

LIS, the only explanation is dude has money on the Caps. Why not cover it there and why play it the way he did? Nothing about that makes any sense whatsoever. He absolutely needs to be sat the next game. I don't care how good he may have been the first 53 minutes because, the last 7, he was brutal.

• Like 1

Obviously hasn't played as many games this season, but what kind of amuses me is how people are fawning over Zegras. They are in the same boat...same age, same draft class... but Jack struggled through two years of the NHL before looking great in this one. Zegras got to look phenomenal for two years elsewhere and then start play at age 20 in the NHL much more cooked. But people still act like Jack isn't going to be very good. 

Man, first impressions are brutal lol 

• Like 1

Nico up to 20 points in 28 games. It's not awe inspiring or anything, but given what he does pretty much in any situation, make you feel comfortable with him as a 2c. That's just shy of a 60 point pace. I'd like to see him be more consistent in the 60 point range, but if he can get there, I'm pretty happy with him and that contract. 

21 minutes ago, Forge said:

Nico up to 20 points in 28 games. It's not awe inspiring or anything, but given what he does pretty much in any situation, make you feel comfortable with him as a 2c. That's just shy of a 60 point pace. I'd like to see him be more consistent in the 60 point range, but if he can get there, I'm pretty happy with him and that contract. 

If his shooting % wasn't so low, he's trending way higher right now. He's a great #2 C and there's nothing wrong with that. He's also proving to be a damn good captain.