Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

RHD dman UFA doesn't look great the next few years so I'm assuming we're going to explore the trade market there.

Though, I think Siegenthaler-Walsh might be something next year. Walsh has been damn near a PPG dman at Utica and Siegenthaler seems like the perfect partner due to his shutdown ability.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

If he's a third pairing at his peak, I definitely want to move him while he still has some of that good prospect scent on him lol

Eh, I think it's mental. I have no doubts he can be a top 4 guy. I'm just saying that you can do far worse for your 3rd line LHD. 

Just now, Forge said:

It's all they know how to do lol

It's just so perfect lol

The dude that wrote and stars in the show was a minor league hockey player I do believe so it fits. Hockey players are the most generic athletes on the planet. Must be the head trauma LOL.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Forge said:

We've been very cold on holtz at the NHL level

He's turning out to be the underwhelming pick I thought he'd be. Obviously too early but he's just getting caved in at the NHL level. Should've taken Rossi or Jarvis. That's without using revisionist history too. Rossi was my guy and Jarvis was yours. 

I'm also annoyed, still despite coming around on him, that we panicked and picked Shakir when the Rangers sniped us for Schneider. Should've just taken someone like Lapierre or even Barron. 

8 hours ago, beekay414 said:

He's turning out to be the underwhelming pick I thought he'd be. Obviously too early but he's just getting caved in at the NHL level. Should've taken Rossi or Jarvis. That's without using revisionist history too. Rossi was my guy and Jarvis was yours. 

I'm also annoyed, still despite coming around on him, that we panicked and picked Shakir when the Rangers sniped us for Schneider. Should've just taken someone like Lapierre or even Barron. 

Ahl superstar though lol

3 more points tonight