Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

3 hours ago, Forge said:

The Devils offer sheeting Kakko would be the funniest thing to happen in the NHL in a decade. 

Change my mind? 

I dunno. The Kotkienemi Hurricanes offer sheet with the $20 signing bonus or whatever the deets were was pretty ******* funny lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Unless the Kaako offer sheet included a $2 signing bonus or a $2 somewhere in it, of course.

Nobody would do it because its the Rangers and Sather would probably castrate someone, but KK is a really interesting guy for a team to offer sheet given the Rangers financial position and given that he hasn't broken out. 

Just now, Forge said:

Nobody would do it because its the Rangers and Sather would probably castrate someone, but KK is a really interesting guy for a team to offer sheet given the Rangers financial position and given that he hasn't broken out. 

Just depends on what the term and AAV is. Think he'll just take a bridge to stay in NY.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Just depends on what the term and AAV is. Think he'll just take a bridge to stay in NY.

That's definitely what will happen. I think he'll just get Strome's deal and they let strome walk (though he's having another good season...if they are going to do that, they should give real consideration to trading him at the deadline despite how well their season has gone) 

• Like 1