Call your shots

mistakey

1 hour ago, PreSeasonChamp69 said:

1.1 Darnold

1.4 trade down with the Bills. Get 12, 22 and 2019 1st and 3rd (we payed a lot for Taylor, they will have to pay a lot to us now)

1.12 McGlinchey, I think we are also high on Ward and Vea but they might be gone already. Now we hopefully have a replacement for Joe.

1.22 Jaire Alexander 

We will probably also trade back into the first round with one of our seconds. But I don't really know who to target so I would rather pick whoever we like best at 33 and 35.

I'm not really liking the OT crop in this class but I understand why you put him at 12 but I think I want that addressed in the 2nd round. I think I like Conner Williams a little better then McGlinchey but that's just my personal preference. I'd def swope in on Ward if he is there and wouldn't mind Vea at all. We have a lot of draft capital (thanks Sashi) this year so the possibilities are endless. This is the year the Browns finally get relevant again, unless they draft Allen and in that case I'm becoming a Packers fan I think lol. 

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Knowing this organization we will draft Allen. Because ya know you can’t teach size or arm strength and we have the qb whisperer. 

In a strange way, this actually makes sense.

As in it is a way to protect us against Hueball.

I mean, he doesn't seem to be able to teach any QB anything, and since there will be no learning we still will have a QB prospect when Hueball (mercifully) is gone.

Not even Hueball can erode a QB'''s size and arm strength, can he? 

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

Not even Hueball can erode a QB'''s size and arm strength, can he? 

Nope, but a good QB will be a good QB even with Hue. He may not be at his best but it should be pretty easy to tell. Whether or not we see much of that QB while Hue is still here is certainly in question.

Archived