Call your shots

mistakey

5 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Well based on his intel, Hue and the coaches are our only hope for taking Darnold. I think it's believable too. We knew Dorsey loved Baker prior to taking the gig here. We also know McCloughan compared him to Brett Favre. And we can be damn sure that Baker killed it on the whiteboard. So...we may actually be on Hue's side in this battle.

McCloughan actually compared Mayfield to Favre, and Hue is in love with Mayfield as well.  HEE HEE!  that said, I am perfectly happy with either Allen or Mayfield.  I think Dorsey either goes with Allen (loves drafting the strong armed guys), or chooses to stick with Taylor and does not draft a QB early because Taylor is like a younger, more mobile, Alex Smith with a stronger arm, and we know that he loves him some Alex Smith.

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

1. Sam Darnold

4. Denzel Ward

We’d have two “pillar” positions settled.

Mr. Mediocre is not settled.  The only way the QB is truly settled if we select Darnold is if Taylor plays lights out and signs a long term extension (which is not at all out of the question by the way).

2 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

McCloughan actually compared Mayfield to Favre, and Hue is in love with Mayfield as well.  HEE HEE!  that said, I am perfectly happy with either Allen or Mayfield.  I think Dorsey either goes with Allen (loves drafting the strong armed guys), or chooses to stick with Taylor and does not draft a QB early because Taylor is like a younger, more mobile, Alex Smith with a stronger arm, and we know that he loves him some Alex Smith.

That's Billy Mays in your avatar, right?

2 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Sorry Billy, not sure you can sell me this time

I am not trying to sell anyone, lol sorry the only person that I would sell would be Dorsey.  I am providing free analysis, which turns out to be pretty much spot on accurate year after year.  You are welcome.  I should be charging, some make millions with far less insight than I provide.

8 hours ago, dawgpound1816 said:

What I want to happen is pure BPA

1. Chubb

4. Barkley

I agree totally with Dean and having Tyrod to run this squad.

What I think will happen....due to the Giants not solidifying the other DE spot.

Dorsey is a BPA Guy:

1. Chubb

4. Mayfield

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, dawgpound1816 said:

What I want to happen is pure BPA

1. Chubb

4. Barkley

I agree totally with Dean and having Tyrod to run this squad.

What I think will happen....due to the Giants not solidifying the other DE spot.

Dorsey is a BPA Guy:

1. Chubb

4. Mayfield

if he wants mayfield i think hes gonna have to take him at 1 i doubt he makes it past 3

Archived